Alejandro Jodorowsky

Started by MacGuffin, May 20, 2008, 12:48:03 AM

jenkins

why it was delayed i'm not sure, but Endless Poetry arrives at Cinefamily this Saturday (8/26). it then plays Sunday and Monday, and is scheduled for the following Saturday (9/2) and Sunday and Tuesday.

jenkins

Alejandro Jodorowsky's new psychonautic adventure begins- PSYCHOMAGIC, AN ART THAT HEALS

Like his last two films, Jodorowsky will be reaching out to his audience for help in the creation of "PSYCHOMAGIC, AN ART THAT HEALS". Look for the official launch of the Satori Teams crowdfunding campaign, this weekend and join him once again on his rebellion against the ultra-commercial system of the film industry by helping to create a free and independent cinema and preserve uncompromising artistic expression. Indigogo was the platform the team used last time and I expect it will be the same. Thanks for joining me, stay tuned for all the exciting updates,

Something Spanish

Just finished Endless Poetry...incredible, one of the best bios put on film.

jenkins

wilder

^ That's coming August 21st in a box set from abkco, along with 4K restorations of Fando y Lis (1967), El Topo (1970), and The Holy Mountain (1973).

An equivalent box set is  being released by Arrow in the UK.

More details here

WorldForgot

Apparently the coveted DUNE book that's shown off in Jodorowsky's Dune (and held by NWR) may see the light of publishing.

https://twitter.com/jamieswb/status/1462871848471994370