Retard negro makes good

Started by Ghostboy, August 20, 2003, 08:15:46 PM

phil marlowe

markums2k

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones... your love of cubas teeth leads me to think that your fucking funny as shit

Your all-to-sudden embrace of this guy has me seriously worried.

Also, no matter how convincingly Cuba does 'tard, Sean Penn will always be my favorite.  He didn't even need the teeth.

Requirements for American Heros:

1) Survive the 9/11 attacks

AND/OR

2) Be retarded

phil marlowe

just out of curiousity, did any retard get attacked on 9/11, and if, did any survive. that is just perfect.

in denmark we have this arcecar driver named jason watt which noone gave a shit about until he suddenly crashes his car, gets numb from the waste down and gets divorced. then he was suddenly all over the media all the time in every magazine and he even has his own tv show.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

phil marlowe

Quote from: tremoloslotharsecar?
are you telling me that you don't even know what an arsecar is?

stupid americans

SoNowThen

Quote from: phil marlowejust out of curiousity, did any retard get attacked on 9/11, and if, did any survive. that is just perfect.

in denmark we have this arcecar driver named jason watt which noone gave a shit about until he suddenly crashes his car, gets numb from the waste down and gets divorced. then he was suddenly all over the media all the time in every magazine and he even has his own tv show.

Hmm, that's a lot like this highschool story I have: this punk 11th grader kid had some fairly rich parents, and they bought him a new car. Nothing amazing, but fairly nice anyway. And everyday him and his 2 idiot buddies would peel out of the lot doing 80+ kms (limit is 50). They would wheel by and cut people off, and everyday I said "one day those morons are gonna hit somebody, and maybe crash and die, and it won't be so funny". Well, sure enough, a few weeks later they have to swerve out of the way of another car or pedestrian or something, and end up wrapping around a pole. They all have massive cuts and bruises, one guy breaks his leg, and the other guy almost has permanent spine damage (though it later turned out to not be too bad). Well, I think to myself, that's what you bastards deserved. But no, when they come to school a week later, what happens? Heroes. Apparently, crashing a car and almost killing your friends makes girls really like you. The week after this, his parents buy him a newer, faster car, and he gets dates from a whole bevy of babes. And he continues speeding out of the lot. Lesson learned, I guess.

I swear, everybody wanted to talk about the kid, as if he'd really done something amazing.

Now that's retarded.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sleuth

this reminds me of the Andy Richter Controls the Universe episode called "Give Me A C!" in which Andy (see avatar) gains new respect for his asshole boss because he finds out he has cancer.  Was anyone else thinking that?  No of course not, I was the only person who watched that show
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

reminds me of episode Radio Bart (s.3)

Homer: That Timmy is a real hero!
Lisa:  How do you mean, Dad?
Homer: Well, he fell down a well, and... can't get out.
Lisa:  How does that make him a hero?
Homer: Well, it's more than you did!
under the paving stones.

Ernie

Quote from: P
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesthis guy is the new godardian, cant we send freddy and jason to unite and take this guy down
he was actually the original godardian, then he left for a few months and godardian took his place.. whom at the time we called the new Cinephile. weird huh, it's like there's a factory making these things.

Am I still the new sexterrosa? Just wondered.

Also, that is an uncool thing to be, right?

Pubrick

um nah he and duck sauce are good now. also u change too much emotionally every day to be anyone. u are ebeaman. congratulations.
under the paving stones.

cine

so if godardian was the new cinephile does that make me Cinephile or what? If you say "No; chopped liver," I won't be upset.

NEON MERCURY

:: walks up to podium, straight'ns tie, begins to speak into microphone.::

..continuing in the same vein as boat rtrip, chill factor, and radio.., Cuba will also be seen in a brilliant mtv produced film The fighting Tempatations, along side beyonce...

::steps down from podium and ponders w/ Ghostboy what happened after boyz in the Hood?::

Weak2ndAct

Some of my friends are so astounded by the awfulness of the Radio trailer, we're seriously contemplating getting loaded and seeing it.  If I laugh as hard as I did for that 2 1/2 minutes during that movie-- it's a winner.  Love them teeth!

And to paraphrase a favorite quote from Bill Maher that caught him some flack: "When someone has a kid that's retarded 'they're a hero.  they're so brave...'  No, they're not!  It makes no sense to me.  I have two dogs and no calls me a hero-- it's essentially the same thing."

Sleuth

I have a friend that's trying to get into movies and he says to me one day, "Oh man, I have got to see Radio!"  :-D

he was serious :(
I like to hug dogs

Pwaybloe

Are you sure he didn't mean to say destroy "Radio," and then he says "destroy!" a couple more times for emphasis, then pulls out his death ray?  

Yeah, I'm sure that's what he meant to say.