Dead Man on Campus

Started by oakmanc234, July 15, 2003, 05:52:35 AM

oakmanc234

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen this flick? (I'm not talking about Johnny Depp's 'Dead Man'). 'Dead Man on Campus' is a stupid college teen comedy that I watch every now and then for fun. No one seems to have heard of it, but I like it. I wouldn't be suprised if I don't get any replies.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Alethia

ive seen it once. i semi enjoyed it, i think.  hadn't thought about it since that viewing until you just mentioned it.

oakmanc234

Hehe. It is that kinda flick, I probably wouldn't remember it if I hadn't bought a copy for $4 bucks and grew a liking for it.

bonanzataz

this movie is funny and is prompting me to start another thread...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Sleuth

Quote from: bonanzatazthis movie is funny and is prompting me to start another thread...

Saved By the Bell?
I like to hug dogs

bonanzataz

no, we can just turn this into the saved by the bell forum...

look at that, tremolosloth actually brought the thread in a new direction instead of killing it!

what saved by the bell character are you most like?

people say i remind them of screech, so i cut out their throats and eat their loins! which is funny, because i think dustin diamond is the shit.

EDIT: for people shaking their heads in confusion, we got from dead man on campus to saved by the bell with the mark-paul gosselaar connection... that guy will never be anything BUT zack, and i guess he wanted to use this movie to change his image. did it work? no, nothing will, you're zack for life, buddy. deal with it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Sleuth

Well that's what Dustin Diamond does nowadays, so maybe you really are like him
I like to hug dogs

BrainSushi

I saw Dead Man on Campus when it first came out... I saw it with my mom... I was ten or eleven and didn't understand half the jokes, and I don't think my mom liked it much.

She also wasn't too keen on explaining to me what a bong was.

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazno, we can just turn this into the saved by the bell forum...

Too late:
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1076
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: bonanzatazno, we can just turn this into the saved by the bell forum...

look at that, tremolosloth actually brought the thread in a new direction instead of killing it!

what saved by the bell character are you most like?

people say i remind them of screech, so i cut out their throats and eat their loins! which is funny, because i think dustin diamond is the shit.

EDIT: for people shaking their heads in confusion, we got from dead man on campus to saved by the bell with the mark-paul gosselaar connection... that guy will never be anything BUT zack, and i guess he wanted to use this movie to change his image. did it work? no, nothing will, you're zack for life, buddy. deal with it.

Dustin Diamond does standup now....he came to my college and he does a fucking killer Walken impression.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Victor

Mike White like a motherfucker, he co-wrote Dead Man, he gives it a macabre charm, tho tom everett scott really, really pisses me off. Funny flick anyway.

If Mr. Belding and Lisa Turtle had a baby, it would be me.
are you gonna eat with us too?

dufresne

saw this at a free preview screening at school.
There are shadows in life, baby.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: oakmanc234Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen this flick? (I'm not talking about Johnny Depp's 'Dead Man').

i didnt like either

NEON MERCURY

this film has one  two of the best lines in a film b/c its so stupid its funny :lol:

line one: "This is a showpiece bong"

line two:  "Cleaning toilets can be a zen-like experience"

oakmanc234

Yeah, there are some classics:

"I'm livin' in a frat house, and these fuckers wanna kick me out for not observing quiet hours? Well they can just SUCK MY QUIET COCK!!!!"

(rapping)"My name is Cliff, brother of Joe, I got me some crack, I want me some hoe!"

"DON'T FUCK WITH MY STUFF!!"
"Killer, remember what I told you"
"Yeah, um, don't, don't fuck with my stuff.....please"

"I'm serious when I say I have to study and I can't do that when you're distracting me every two seconds"
"I'm serious when I say I have to clean my bong and I can't do that when you're chewing me out every two seconds!"