Not doing #4? (Indiana Jones)

Started by mutinyco, July 02, 2003, 12:35:54 PM

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Gold Trumpet

If thats true, good for Speilberg. It seemed odd anyways he would ressurect that project of his that back anyways since he is starting to break from that mold in ways. A guy like Darabont could do it fine, Speilberg isn't needed. All they need is a good script.

~rougerum

Ghostboy

Already refuted by Frank Darabont (via AICN). Spielberg is signed on to start once Terminal is finished.

jokerspath

Quote from: GhostboyAlready refuted by Frank Darabont (via AICN). Spielberg is signed on to start once Terminal is finished.

I apologize for my ignorance, but what is AICN?

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Sleuth

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAH!

www.aintitcoolnews.com
I like to hug dogs

jokerspath

Quote from: tremoloslothAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAH!

www.aintitcoolnews.com

Never really used one of these, but  :oops:

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

jokerspath

Christ, big text over there.  That's pretty annoying...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Sleuth

Yes.  It's the ugliest site ever created.
I like to hug dogs

jokerspath

Quote from: tremoloslothYes.  It's the ugliest site ever created.

No argument here...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Redlum

Man thank higher powers. I saw this on AICN earlier and I was concerned. The AICN posters Sean Connery impression was funny though.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

MacGuffin

Steven Spielberg IS Directing Indiana Jones 4
Source: Lucasfilm

What would Indiana Jones 4 be without director Steven Spielberg? Well, luckily you won't have to worry about that.

This morning we mentioned that Sean Connery told Entertainment Tonight he would be interested in starring in the fourth installment, but that "Steven was not doing the movie."

Connery said he had received a call and was told that, but Lucasfilm tells ComingSoon.net it's not so - "There is no truth to the rumor."

Steven Spielberg will still direct Indiana Jones 4 from a script by Frank Darabont and Harrison Ford will pick up the whip one more time.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

thedog

Quote from: jokerspath
Quote from: tremoloslothYes.  It's the ugliest site ever created.

No argument here...

aw

whatchall got against aicn?

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

jokerspath

Quote from: tremoloslothAll I said was that it was ugly

And I quickly agreed, because it is.  I'm sure, though, that its a pretty good resource, just not the most aesthetically pleasing one...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT