feist

Started by samsong, February 11, 2006, 12:48:57 AM

samsong

any [other] fans? 
saw her tonight... i love her.

NEON MERCURY

good album[let it die]

i like the song one evening the most...i usually dont like female solo records...i think i only own two..this and gillian welch

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

samsong

i love the entire album.  she's amazing live.  jason collett opened for her and he came on to close with major label debut (fast)... almost made up for the fact that she wasn't at the broken social scene show.

the video for mushaboom is nice.

Pubrick

yep this is nice, can't get enough of Secret Heart. i remember seeing the mushaboom video once but figured it was only a matter of time before some car ad used the song, so i didn't bother looking her up. from now on i steal everything everyone mentions.

Quote from: samsong on February 13, 2006, 01:08:08 PM

(17MB, quicktime)
under the paving stones.

Pozer

That link gave me this:

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 403

Fri 17 Feb 2006 11:06:53 PM PST

Pubrick

right-click save target as.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

Thanks.  I tried that but got an error message with this code: H0P3L355-4-U  :(

Pubrick

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known As on February 19, 2006, 01:08:56 AM
Thanks.  I tried that but got an error message with this code: H0P3L355-4-U  :(
that's karma for me and cine not being able to see that nbc olympics video.

under the paving stones.

squints

Quote from: samsong on February 13, 2006, 01:08:08 PM

patrick daughters has some pretty cool stuff under his belt. But i'd say the mushaboom video is my favorite
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche