(Wes Anderson) Martin Scorsese on Wes Anderson

Started by Gamblour., November 10, 2003, 06:14:04 PM

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Gamblour.

Why are redirects so painful? I think its because they feel so cold and terse...it feels like MacGuffin is saying "Hey dumbass, way to be original. Booyah*!"

*designates the redirect link.

:oops:
WWPTAD?

kotte

Quote from: Gamblor the ManwhoreWhy are redirects so painful? I think its because they feel so cold and terse...it feels like MacGuffin is saying "Hey dumbass, way to be original. Booyah*!"

*designates the redirect link.

:oops:

hehe funny  :lol: and so true...

MacGuffin

I'm not the only one who redirects, so don't fuckin' single me out!

There, deleted. Pain gone.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

kotte

Quote from: MacGuffinI'm not the only one who redirects, so don't fuckin' single me out!

Testy, are we? Lack of a happy smileyman proves it.  :)

Gamblour.

Quote from: MacGuffinI'm not the only one who redirects, so don't fuckin' single me out!

MacGuffin...I don't know what it is, but something is missing now that you've deleted your redirect. There's a void inside of me.

*comes to realization as a masochist, in that kinky Secretary kinda way.

MacGuffin, please redirect me! I need the pain!  :twisted:
WWPTAD?

for the first time in the xixax universe i was actually going to post something that had to do with the topic and i see all this wes anderson /scorsese commotion, and i was going to write exactly about that.... I'LL BE DAMNED.  i'm starting to feel that i wasn't born to be a poster.   <--- (see? getting off the subject again).
context, context, context.

context, context, context.

Chest Rockwell

I wonder who is the dominant wrtier in their partnership. I bet Wes is the butch and Owen the bitch.

Pubrick

where the hell is gamblor?

maybe he spontaneously combusted when he saw PDL in the dvd category.. i know i did.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pwhere the hell is gamblor?

.......i think he is making love to 3 women at one time.....

or reading the latest issue of wired magazine..... :wink:

Sleuth

Quote from: NEON MERCURY

.......i think he is making love to 3 women at one time.....

or reading the latest issue of wired magazine..... :wink:

Gamblor geht weg.
I like to hug dogs

cine

maybe he spontaneously combusted when he saw PDL in the dvd category.. i know i did.
Gone soul searching for a new name?