NAPOLEON

Started by cowboykurtis, April 05, 2003, 10:08:47 PM

Pozer

Quote from: flagpolespecial on November 18, 2009, 10:29:35 AM
i am also going to stanley kubrick's house on dec 8th as one of 100 invited guests. Jan Harlan will be there, i expect christiane will be there too.

what makes flagpoles so special?

:yabbse-thumbup: good for you  :yabbse-thumbup:

Fernando

Quote from: bigideas on November 18, 2009, 10:44:18 AM
Quote from: flagpolespecial on November 18, 2009, 10:29:35 AM
i am also going to stanley kubrick's house on dec 8th as one of 100 invited guests. Jan Harlan will be there, i expect christiane will be there too.

document it if they let you - and find me one of Kubrick's favorite shirts.

and with pics too. and when you tell us about it please do so in great detail.

omg, that is so awesome, congrats you lucky son of a gun.

SiliasRuby

Jealousy is steaming from my nostrils.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

socketlevel

ya dude that's pretty cool. congrats. if i had the money i'd buy it. i had the larger printing of the other book.  my frame wasn't too bad but not great either, it's of HAL... but a long shot of him.

too bad i'm broke as a joke these days.
the one last hit that spent you...

tpfkabi

mine is of black space - i think it's right before star-child, because there is a hint of the blue glow in the right corner. of course, in frames it may be way on down the line.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Xx

modage

How did you get to be 1 of 100 invited guests?  Do the other 99 also have tattoos and defend him in conversation?  :yabbse-grin:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

socketlevel

Quote from: bigideas on November 18, 2009, 04:52:59 PM
mine is of black space - i think it's right before star-child, because there is a hint of the blue glow in the right corner. of course, in frames it may be way on down the line.

i seriously laughed out loud, i can't believe they didn't throw those frames out. you got humped in the bum.

seriously it must have been one print of the film they used in all the books, and they just cut 12 frames for each book.  that's still a fuckton of frames, and really they could have ditched the all black frames.

Fernando

Quote from: flagpolespecial on November 18, 2009, 06:05:37 PM
perhaps i should buy a minidisc recorder put it in my pocket and just leave it running all night?!?

YES.

tpfkabi

Quote from: socketlevel on November 19, 2009, 01:30:30 AM

i seriously laughed out loud, i can't believe they didn't throw those frames out. you got humped in the bum.

seriously it must have been one print of the film they used in all the books, and they just cut 12 frames for each book.  that's still a fuckton of frames, and really they could have ditched the all black frames.

you might can see the planet on the left - i'd have to get it back out.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

socketlevel

Quote from: bigideas on November 19, 2009, 02:00:14 PM
Quote from: socketlevel on November 19, 2009, 01:30:30 AM

you might can see the planet on the left - i'd have to get it back out.

i got mine out and the optical soundtrack bled to the plastic housing, like it slightly melted to it.  maybe i should have aired it a while ago.

Xx

picolas

matt35mm

SiliasRuby

Do NOT take a picture holding that while frowning, its blasphemy.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection