in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

Pas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sickfins

to pic
re pic

dude, he totally looks like langmuir and it's freaking me out

ono

Quote from: MacGuffingodardian's av
:shock:

That, or the Rolling Stones logo.

picolas

Myxo

I'm sticking with my avatar for a while.

Mmm.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MyxomatosisI'm sticking with my avatar for a while.

Mmm.

where's it from?

modage

neon, why is yours STRETCHED OUT distorting the image?  is this a concious effort or what?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: themodernage02neon, why is yours STRETCHED OUT distorting the image?  is this a concious effort or what?

i don't know how make the image sharp or like its "supposed" to look like..
all i did was go to "paint" and mess around with the "stretch/skew" until the image was 250 w 250 L.........i'm sorta computer illiterate. :( .......

any suggestions..?

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi don't know how make the image sharp or like its "supposed" to look like..
all i did was go to "paint" and mess around with the "stretch/skew" until the image was 250 w 250 L.........i'm sorta computer illiterate. :( .......

any suggestions..?

Better, same or worse?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: NEON MERCURYi don't know how make the image sharp or like its "supposed" to look like..

any suggestions..?

Better, same or worse?

how about PERFECT!!!!....thanks Mac....... :)

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

yeah, it doesn't hav to be the full 250x250.

smaller the better really.
under the paving stones.

cine

Ordet

I like Looney-Kubrick by Phil Marlowe. I love it and am a hard core Kubrick disciple. As a matter a fact I'm slowly dying of  Kubrickosis and will be reborn as the ubermensch-Star child... with dirty diapers.

My avatar is from the man Ingmar Bergman called the ultimate film poet.

Anyone know?
were spinning