Here's Some Things We Can All Agree On

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 10:58:36 PM

Pubrick

what's gotten into u walrus? u just suddenly overnite became JJ's vengeful widow.

is this about the marx bros comment? jesus christ.
under the paving stones.

Film Student

61. this board was better when it was stationed at ptanderson.com (no offense Xixax, I love ya bunches)

62. Ringo was expendable ('yellow submarine' proves it)

63. Nobody who posts regularly on this board has gotten laid in the last six months (minimum... with the notable exception of Regular Karate)

64. Anyone who denies the truth of #63 is full of shit and most likely masturbates excessively (again, save for RK)
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Film Student

Quote from: Pthree months.

fair enough.   It's actually been eight for myself... where's budgie when ya need her...
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pwhat's gotten into u walrus? u just suddenly overnite became JJ's vengeful widow.

is this about the marx bros comment? jesus christ.

Well, after you said 20-25 was wrong, it just made me feel, I don't know... mocked?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Film Student63. Nobody who posts regularly on this board has gotten laid in the last six months (minimum... with the notable exception of Regular Karate)

64. Anyone who denies the truth of #63 is full of shit and most likely masturbates excessively (again, save for RK)

Sorry, we can't all agree.

GodDamnImDaMan

65. GDIDM is infact DA MAN

66. Fucko just sounds better out of my mouth, rather that Sigur's

67. Spermaroonie is fun

68. Tubgirl is hot!

69. Goatse tastes like cheese..
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Sigur Rós

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Man
66. Fucko just sounds better out of my mouth, rather that Sigur's

Why even bother posting that shit when you know we can't all agree on it, fucko.

kotte

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Man
69. Goatse tastes like cheese..

I cannot understand why I can't let go of the thought of what a lick would taste like. I'm funny like that.

MacGuffin

Quote from: kotteI cannot understand why I can't let go of the thought of what a lick would taste like. I'm funny like that.

While thinking of that, you can ponder how many licks it would take to get to the chewy center.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

kotte

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: kotteI cannot understand why I can't let go of the thought of what a lick would taste like. I'm funny like that.

While thinking of that, you can ponder how many licks it would take to get to the chewy center.

now I do. thanks.  :x

MacGuffin

This will my 5000th post. I didn't want to start a whole new thread to celebrate or be self-congratulatory, but I just wanted to mark this point by just giving a brief Thank You to all you - my fellow members. The reason I have so many posts is because I enjoy bringing you daily news and info on films, DVDs, etc. and am made comfortable sharing my thoughts and opinions and stupid jokes with you. You have made me what I am here and I appreciate it wholeheartedly.

I have to express my greatest gratitude to Mr. Michael Wilson (XIXAX). He made me a Admin when I didn't ask to be one. And it's not the so-called 'power' or that it fed my ego and I felt 'better' or 'bigger' than anyone else, but it showed me that I was accepted and was given a great responsiblity because of who I am. And for that I am forever grateful.

I wanted to place this post here because I think we all can agree this site is much more than just a message board.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

(kelvin)

kotte

Congrats!

Quote from: MacGuffinI wanted to place this post here because I think we all can agree this site is much more than just a message board.

Agree with you 100%.

molly

congratulations, MacGuffin! :rainbow1: