Seinfeld
South Park

Now airing :
South Park
La Revanche des Nerdz (French TV...)

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

seinfeld , it gets better with time

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

ShanghaiOrange

The Simpsons
Seinfeld
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
Upright Citizen's Brigade
Rocko's Modern Life
The Prisoner
Batman
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

pookiethecat

six feet under, ya'll.
i wanna lick 'em.

Banky

I think you are forgetting the king, CURB

Duck Sauce

Quote from: MacGuffinWe've done this twice already:
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1973

lol!!!

everybody ignores it

Raikus

Quote from: pookiethecatsix feet under, ya'll.
Damn skippy!

Quote from: BankyEdwardsI think you are forgetting the king, CURB
God do I hate Larry David.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Pubrick

Quote from: RaikusGod do I hate Larry David.
and he hates u. isn't it great when things work out like that?

alltime: simpsons
now: curb ur enth. futurama.
under the paving stones.

Raikus

Quote from: Pand he hates u. isn't it great when things work out like that?
Sorry P, didn't mean to crash your Larry David Fan Boy Party.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Pubrick

Quote from: RaikusSorry P, didn't mean to crash your Larry David Fan Boy Party.
no no no don't apologise, it was my fault, i shouldn't have interfered by balancing ur anti-semitism.

u can hate jews, but they shouldn't hate u back. that much is clear now.
under the paving stones.

Raikus

Yes because I completely hate Larry David because he's Jewish and not because he's Larry David.

Spot on, that one.

RegularKarate

Best ever:
Simpsons

Best Current:
Curb Y.E.
6 ft. Under
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Worst ability to take a good joke:
Raikus

SoNowThen

Seinfeld (sorry, just doesn't get any better)
The Critic
Simpsons
SNL
Sopranos
Just Shoot Me

and for the little I've seen :Curb

also, Sausage Party or Sausage Factory or whatever that high school show is called, it's pretty witty, I find...

oh, and Duckman, and Loony Tunes. Can't beat those.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.