Short film Monterey California area

Started by Ordet, April 13, 2004, 06:31:59 PM

Ordet

Wanna work or be in my movie ?

It will be in the Bay Area of Monterey California.

So I'm starting preproduction on my short, 30 min approx.  I'm working on my casting call which I'll be posting all over town and some other net sources and of course here.

Also looking for a cinematographer tentatively we'll be using the XL1 and GL1. I'll start work on production schedule. I estimate we can pull it off in 30 shooting days for pick ups and all also because we all know how working around day jobs can be.

I'll also be working on the budgeting. I still have to find out how much money I'll have available.

A bit is saved up from some extra financial aid... hi. hi. hi. Hey it's either that a trip to Europe alone or a used pimp looking car. There are also some potential investors. Like maybe... you? Or if I get an extra 10,000 from one of those scriptwhore competitions or something we're in business baby!    

So if you wanna jump along you'll get paid not much butt you'll have fun or at least get a laugh at me making an ass of myself. I'm still contemplating the possibility of the old 5 bucks and a hand job if it boils down to that in getting people.

Anyrate that's that.

Stay toned for the casting call.

Let me know if you'd like to read the script.

Cheers
were spinning