Don Cheadle??

Started by kassius, January 06, 2004, 09:47:00 PM

Link

Quote from: P
Quote from: kotteJackson is the original bad motherfucker.
unfortunately that's all he can be now.

Tru dat

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Link

Tru dat

yeah he needs to ..lay off made for tv movies like basic ...and do the red violin 2:  no strings attached.....

ono

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: Link

Tru dat

yeah he needs to ..lay off made for tv movies like basic ...and do the red violin 2:  no strings attached.....
Hah!  Best post of the month.  All eight days of it.

Jeremy Blackman

Fresh Air has an interview[/url] with Don Cheadle tonight. It's pretty good, and she squeezes some substantial Boogie Nights information out of him.

Stefen

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanFresh Air has an interview[/url] with Don Cheadle tonight. It's pretty good, and she squeezes some substantial Boogie Nights information out of him.

What do they say? (I can't listen)
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: StefenWhat do they say? (I can't listen)
they play the TK421 scene. she laughs at the quads per channel. they talk about how PTA came up with that joke "what's the most wrong thing he could say". then they talk about the donuts/robbery/for the christmas scene.. he says the shop was on magnolia blvd, talks about the moral dilemma in the scene..  says that paul's specialty is writing things that don't make sense and yet make a lot of sense. then they talk about his height.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: StefenWhat do they say? (I can't listen)
they play the TK421 scene. she laughs at the quads per channel. they talk about how PTA came up with that joke "what's the most wrong thing he could say". then they talk about the donuts/robbery/for the christmas scene.. he says the shop was on magnolia blvd, talks about the moral dilemma in the scene..  says that paul's specialty is writing things that don't make sense and yet make a lot of sense. then they talk about his height.

haha thanks P. I post from work and don't get any audio.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: Stefenhaha thanks P. I post from work and don't get any audio.
Looks like you've been audiOWNED!!!!!!!

yeah, i think i'm done doing this...

El Duderino

i think this is appropriate:

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Stefen

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Stefenhaha thanks P. I post from work and don't get any audio.
Looks like you've been audiOWNED!!!!!!!

yeah, i think i'm done doing this...

Hey Cinephile. Where is my Stallone impression?!

cine

:lol:
It really doesn't matter anymore, Stefen. That Stallowned thing is gold.

El Duderino

hahahaha......classic
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

DAAAAWH Don Cheadle was NOT the worst. Although, without thinking, I think the worst was Melora Walters, who made up for it in Magnolia, although she was good in her role in Boogie Nights (her characters name totally slipped my mind)
Naw, naw wait...the worst actor was Johnny Doe.
My Mistake.  :lol:

Stefen

Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestionDAAAAWH Don Cheadle was NOT the worst. Although, without thinking, I think the worst was Melora Walters, who made up for it in Magnolia, although she was good in her role in Boogie Nights (her characters name totally slipped my mind)
Naw, naw wait...the worst actor was Johnny Doe.
My Mistake.  :lol:

What you talkin bout willis? Melora Walters had like four lines in boogie nights. As did Johnny Doe. But Doe died, so we have to be nice to him. And so walters it is.

MacGuffin

Cheadle Going Gangster
Latest on American Gangster.

Hotel Rwanda and Ocean's 11/12 star Don Cheadle is poised to snag the lead role in American Gangster, according to today's Variety.

Cheadle, who was first linked to the previously troubled project back in March when filmmaker Terry George was brought on, will be officially offered the role once George completes the script.

George is currently rewriting the previous version of the screenplay by Oscar-winner Steve Zaillian, with budget considerations in mind.

The story, based on a New York magazine article by Mark Jacobson, centers around Vietnam-era heroin smuggler Frank Lucas (Cheadle) and his arrest by New York detective Richie Roberts. After his arrest, Lucas informed on his fellow criminals and on dirty cops.

In its previous incarnation (before being halted due to concerns over a $100 million budget), Antoine Fuqua would have directed Denzel Washington and Benicio Del Toro in the flick.  The budget for the Cheadle-ized version is reportedly set at around $50 million.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks