great website for film, tv, music

Started by jtm, October 15, 2007, 10:52:56 PM

jtm

i wouldn't be surprised if this website has been brought up before, but i'd feel amiss if i didn't try to bring it to your attention.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

i'm sure i'm behind the times, and this will prolly be redirected and locked. but i can sleep better if i've informed at least one person.  :yabbse-grin:

**Edit** it was only moved to "the small screen"... there's hope.  :wink:

Stefen

Yeah, I watch all the movies that are good, but not worth a ticketprice or a download over there.

Superbad, Darjeeling Limited, Wes Anderson interviews.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

picolas

i can't help but think this thread is somehow responsible.

modage

haha, the timing has to be more than coincidental.  i was lucky enough to run through all the Garth Marenghi's Darkplace episodes a 2nd time while my dad was visiting before they shut down.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

diggler

whew, just finished the wire third season before it dropped.

looks like i'll have to torrent the rest of dexter
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Gamblour.

I kept saying I would watch "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" episodes, and I kept putting it off (like that time Mr. T was at the mall). Now, I will never get to see how disappointing the show probably was.
WWPTAD?

modage

Are You Afraid Of The Dark is on DVD now so i watched a handful of episodes a few months ago!  it wasn't too bad.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

picolas

Quote from: Gamblour. on October 22, 2007, 03:29:28 PM
I kept saying I would watch "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" episodes, and I kept putting it off (like that time Mr. T was at the mall). Now, I will never get to see how disappointing the show probably was.
tale of the dream girl, the first m night ripoff here:

with other eps in the top bar.

bonanzataz

oh, god, i'm so upset. i have every episode of are you afraid of the dark on divx dvd's i burned and my player BROKE just in time for halloween! it's incredibly heartbreaking.

but tale of the dream girl is one of my all time favorite episodes.

and i've been doing a lot of are you afraid of the dark impressions for the halloween. i go to parties and i say, "i'm sawrry but i think your hoose is haunted! with ghoowsts!"
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pedro

I also have are you afraid of the dark on these divx dvds a friend of mine bought on ebay a while back.  It's really bizarre to watch now.  The acting on some of the episodes is just so atrocious.  It's very good for watching with friends who are the same age as you after you've had a few beers and done whatever else you do.  Here's to a dvd release of Hey Dude.

Pubrick

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on October 29, 2007, 09:17:42 PM
after you've had a few beers and done whatever else you do.

you and your friends make me sick to my ass.
under the paving stones.

Pedro

Quote from: Pubrick on October 29, 2007, 09:24:24 PM
Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on October 29, 2007, 09:17:42 PM
after you've had a few beers and done whatever else you do.

you and your friends make me sick to my ass.

don't knock it, that shit fucks you up.  no hangover, either.