Started by Duck Sauce, January 11, 2003, 05:54:58 PM

Fernando

That's amazing, kudos to the mixer.

RegularKarate

Fantastic!  I really love that video.

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pozer

apparently you also thought the Radiohead thread was only ONE page long.

<--- it got lost back there.

Pubrick

Quote from: Neil on June 22, 2011, 09:03:13 PM
i thought i posted this in the random images thread, but I guess not.

In case you don't understand pozers cryptic post (seriously pozer you can't school an idiot by being vague, sometimes you just have to spell it out) your post was moved to this thread because, as useless and stupid as the image definitely is,  it's still clearly about radiohead and would find what little value it possesses only in the actual thread. It can be found on the previous page.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

QuoteWhat you come away with is the basic idea that Radiohead in itself is its own genre, refusing to fit anywhere but inside itself.

Seriously, some people need to jump off of some bands' dicks. 

Then again, this Jaime Gurnell, famed Art Director, Screenwriter, Photographer, Designer, Cyclist, has definitely taught me a lot about fixing my portfolio and how the appearance of polish, can really just be gloss over lack of material.  Particularly the iPhone photography tab.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Myxo

Keep an eye on the Palladia channel for showtimes. I have terrific audio from this show. All ten tracks!

Pozer

Myxo

Radiohead will be the musical guest for the season premiere of SNL on 9/24/2011. Guest host Alec Baldwin.

MacGuffin

Radiohead to Appear on "The Colbert Report", Announce Two NYC Shows
Stephen Colbert says of hour-long special: "I look forward to meeting the Radioheads and leveraging their anti-corporate indie cred to raise brand awareness for my sponsors."
Source: Pitchfork

Radiohead have just announced that they will also perform at Roseland Ballroom in New York City on September 28 and 29. And now, Four Tet has announced that he will open both shows, along with FaltyDL, Pearson Sound, and RocketNumberNine.

Billboard reports that Radiohead will guest on "The Colbert Report" during a special hour-long episode on September 26. The band will perform four songs, including the previously unreleased song "The Daily Mail". Colbert said in an statement, "I look forward to meeting the Radioheads and leveraging their anti-corporate indie cred to raise brand awareness for my sponsors."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: MacGuffin on September 20, 2011, 05:54:15 PMStephen Colbert says of hour-long special: "I look forward to meeting the Radioheads and leveraging their anti-corporate indie cred to raise brand awareness for my sponsors."

Haha, nice.

squints

Hey XixAustinxax, Radiohead's comin to town...

http://www.uterwincenter.com/events/2012/march/radiohead

this isn't crazy news, but to me it kind of is. You see, this band called Other Lives, who are some of my closest friends, will be opening up for them. Just crazy insane news, i'm so proud of those guys. This is just awesome.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

matt35mm

Reel

Quote from: squints on November 07, 2011, 12:55:16 PM
this band called Other Lives, who are some of my closest friends, will be opening up for them.

That's cool as hell!

tpfkabi

I would love to see them live in Dallas, but if the WASTE presale is on Wed, then I'm probably screwed.
TicketMaster is usually always a joke. Somehow all tickets magically disappear in 1 minute. Not possible.

I've gone to the last 3 tours through Tx, and I would really like to get Pit for the 1st time. I've bought through WASTE the last 3 times and get seats further and further back since it is a random on sale time.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.