Magnolia soundtrack

Started by Jeremy, July 07, 2005, 12:08:30 AM

Jeremy

I was wondering if anyone out there knows the name of the classical piece that features for ages in the film when eveyone are having their 'meltdowns' (about two thirds of the way through the flick; it also features on the trailer) ???...........

matt35mm

I don't know where to redirect you, really, since this is just one question.  I'll just answer it an explain the rules to you.

The name of the piece is "Stanley/Frank/Linda's Breakdown."  I don't know if that's exactly what you're looking for since I don't recall it being featured in the trailer.  That was "I've Got A Surprise For You Today."  That was also used in the moving during some breakdowns (the whole movie is breakdowns, really).

Actually now that I think about it more, it's probably "I've Got A Surprise For You Today" that you're looking for.

We try to keep things organized here, so when you have a question, find a related thread and ask it there, instead of starting a new thread.  ONLY when there's no appropriate thread should you start a new one.

That said, welcome to Xixax.

Someone with more power will lock this thread, but there's your answer.

Stefen

matt, you're the best, I think the reason xixax is always so dead is because people just don't know where to put things. makes posting more of a hassle than anything.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

half way down this first page: http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=7414

just what we need.. another jeremy.