Lindsay Lohan

Started by MacGuffin, May 19, 2005, 01:31:05 PM

Pas

Quote from: MacGuffinLohan shot the top secret cover photo on a beach in Malibu, California last week -

Where are paparazzis when you need them !  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:

Myxo

Quote from: Pas Rap
Quote from: MacGuffinLohan shot the top secret cover photo on a beach in Malibu, California last week -

Where are paparazzis when you need them !  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:
Yeah, I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to flesh hanging from a skeleton.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Pas RapWhere are paparazzis when you need them !  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:

Lohan Taken to Hospital After Car Crash

Lindsay Lohan and two other people were taken to a hospital Tuesday after the actress' black Mercedes-Benz convertible collided with a van in West Hollywood, authorities said.

Witnesses said Lohan was trying to avoid paparazzi photographers when the crash occurred.

Lohan and a female passenger in her car suffered minor injuries, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht.

The driver of the van, which was knocked into a parked vehicle, suffered moderate injuries, Hecht said. The identities of Lohan's passenger and the male driver of the van were not immediately released.

The accident, was witnessed by a number of people, including a reporter for the syndicated television show "The Insider"

"Insider" reporter Victoria Recano told The Associated Press she saw Lohan and a passenger run into an antique store immediately after the collision.

Javier Ramirez, who works at the store, said he recognized Lohan.

"She was very upset," Ramirez told the AP. "She kept saying, 'Oh my God, oh my God, I can't believe it.'"

Ramirez said Lohan and her passenger left after a few minutes and although both were shaken up, neither appeared badly hurt.

Television news footage showed a badly damaged black Mercedes outside the store with both its driver- and passenger-side air bags inflated.

The sheriff's department said the driver of the van appeared to be turning in front of Lohan's car when the vehicles collided. There was no evidence alcohol was involved in the crash, Hecht said in a news release.

Witnesses said dozens of paparazzi photographers had been following Lohan through the area before the crash. At one point, according to Lori Satzberg, 43, several photographers tried to take pictures of Lohan as she shopped at a clothing store. The photographers then followed her outside to her car.

"She got into her black Mercedes across the street and they literally were like sitting on her car, trying to take pictures of her, she was like yelling at them to get off," Satzberg said.

The crash was the second one Lohan, 19, has been involved in recent months.

Police said the star of such films as "Mean Girls" and "Herbie: Fully Loaded" was attempting to evade a paparazzi photographer in June when the photographer crashed his car into her Mercedes. She suffered cuts and bruises in that crash but did not seek medical attention.

The photographer was arrested for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon. Police said it appeared he deliberately crashed into the actress' vehicle.

A new state law signed Friday allows victims of paparazzi assaults to file lawsuits seeking up to three times the damages they suffered. The law goes into effect Jan. 1.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

MacGuffin

Estevez adds three stars to 'Bobby' cast
Source: Hollywood Reporter

Lindsay Lohan, Shia LaBeouf and Brian Geraghty are joining the cast of "Bobby," Emilio Estevez' project about the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, which he wrote and is directing.

Anthony Hopkins, Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Elijah Wood, Nick Cannon and Freddy Rodriguez already are cast in the film, which is set to go into production next week in Los Angeles. Estevez also has a role.

Bold Films is financing and producing the ensemble film, which mixes fact and fiction to chronicle the intertwining lives of a grand cast of characters present at Los Angeles' Ambassador Hotel in the hours leading up to Kennedy's assassination.

Lohan plays a woman who marries her boyfriend's brother (Wood) to keep him from going to Vietnam, only to fall in love with him.

LaBeouf plays a Kennedy campaign volunteer who decides to spend the day dropping acid. Geraghty also plays a campaign worker.

Bold Films' Edward Bass is producing, while the company's Michel Litvak will executive produce along with his team of Bold Films president Gary Michael Walters and Dan Grodnik. Hopkins also is executive producer. The budget is less than $10 million.

"This might be one of the most incredible casts ever assembled," Bass said. "For studios to do something like this would cost them $100 million. And it's cast so well because Emilio is so receptive as a director. He's done what independent films should be (doing) and made casting choices that are not obvious. Lindsay, who you do not think of as an indie film actress, is an inspired choice and is the heart of the movie."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Lindsay Lohan + Shia Labeouf + Demi Moore + Sharon Stone + Nick Cannon +
Quote"This might be one of the most incredible casts ever assembled,"
= invalidated.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Ravi

With Emilio Estevez writing and directing.

MacGuffin

Film to explore the mind of John Lennon's killer

Twenty-five years after the murder of former Beatle John Lennon, a Canadian-based film company is set to explore the mind of his killer in a movie starring Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto, backers of the project said on Thursday.

Leto, who played a heroin addict in "Requiem for a Dream" and a cocaine-snorting arms dealer in "Lord of War," has signed on to portray Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman, in the upcoming independent film "Chapter 27."

Lohan, the teenage "Mean Girls" star last seen in "Herbie: Fully Loaded," will play a fictional Lennon fan who befriends Chapman during the weekend he kills the musician outside his Manhattan apartment building.

Leto, 33, and Lohan, 19, are rumored to be dating, but her publicist told Reuters only that the two have spent time in recent months "doing research for the movie together."

The parts of Lennon and wife Yoko Ono have not been cast.

Peace Arch Entertainment President John Flock, whose Toronto-based company is financing the picture, said the character of Lennon himself would get relatively little screen time as the movie focuses on Chapman in the days leading up to the murder.

The role Lohan will play was created as a plot device to help filmmakers deconstruct Chapman and his motivation for killing the rock celebrity, Flock said.

"It's a psychological study of (Chapman)," Flock told Reuters. "I wouldn't call it a sympathetic portrayal of him, but you do kind of get into Chapman's head."

Likewise, Flock suggested the murder itself would be depicted in a relatively circumspect manner. "It's the most significant event in the movie, but we're not planning on giving it much if any screen time."

Chapman, currently serving a prison sentence of 20 years to life, shot Lennon to death outside the Dakota apartment building on December 8, 1980, hours after getting the former Beatle to autograph a copy of his newly released comeback album "Double Fantasy."

Flock said the title of the film, "Chapter 27," is a reference to the 26 chapters in the J.D. Salinger coming-of-age novel "The Catcher in the Rye," which Chapman cited as his inspiration for the murder. Chapman has said he identified with the book's hero, who hated phonies, and gunned Lennon down because he thought him a hypocrite.

Production on the film, the brainchild of first-time writer and director Jarrett Schaeffer, is set to begin January 16 in New York, with producers aiming for a commercial release late next year, Flock said.

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Lohan Eyes College Career

Teen star Lindsay Lohan is considering taking time out from her music and movie career to go to university and study for a degree. The actress-singer would love to follow in the footsteps of twins Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen and enroll at New York University. New Yorker Lohan is already formulating plans to combine further education with her Hollywood jet set lifestyle, because her home city has excellent flight links around the world. She tells the New York Daily News, "I would go to NYU. I'm a New York girl, and it's easy to get to London and LA from here."

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Lohan Tells Vanity Fair She Tried Drugs

Lindsay Lohan, who was hospitalized in Miami this week for an asthma attack, tells Vanity Fair in an interview that she has dabbled in drugs and battled bulimia.

The 19-year-old actress-pop singer says that following the success of 2004's "Mean Girls, she dabbled in drugs "a little," but quickly adds: "I've gotten that out of my system." The issue hits newsstands Tuesday.

When asked if her drug use including cocaine, Lohan denies it, saying, "I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean?"

She does, though, more openly discuss last year's drastic weight loss. Lohan acknowledges that she was suffering from bulimia: "I was making myself sick."

Lohan says that before hosting NBC's "Saturday Night Live," Tina Fey and "SNL" executive producer Lorne Michaels sat her down.

"They said, `You need to take care of yourself. We care about you too much, and we've seen too many people do this, and you're talented,' and I just started bawling," Lohan says. "I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it."

"I saw that `SNL' after I did it," she adds. "My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."

Lohan says she's doing much better: "You have to learn for yourself and you have to hit rock bottom sometimes to get yourself back to the top."

Lohan co-stars in Robert Altman's "A Prairie Home Companion," due in theaters in June. She has been filming "Bobby," directed by Emilio Estevez, about the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy.

She's also set to begin shooting "Chapter 27," a film about John Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman, in two weeks.

Lohan's mother and manager, Dina, told OK! magazine Wednesday, that her daughter was getting better after being hospitalized Monday night for an asthma attack.

I don't think people understand how truly terrifying it is to have an asthma attack," Dina Lohan was quoted as saying. "I'll be taking her home to New York to recuperate."

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

lohan 2.0 is still the best, but 3.0 is a huge improvement on 2.5.

1.0 is the parent trap.  :yabbse-thumbdown:
under the paving stones.

polkablues

She needs to go back to redhead.  That many freckles on a blonde girl is just weird.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

polkablues

Ew... Lindsay Lohan has the back of a seventy-year-old Irishman.

squints

she's a dalmation with skin cancer