I'm new here

Started by The Disco Kid, February 05, 2004, 05:39:09 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

All I can say is, get in a fight or become someone's bitch.

This is a pound-me-in-the-ass message board, PM GodDamnImDaMan and ask him all about it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ono

"kwell."  Is that like, cool and swell?

Quote from: aclockworkPbecome someone's bitch.

can anyone explain this?  Sigur Ros claims that i'm his bitch but i don't understand...
context, context, context.

©brad

Quote from: aclockworkPAll I can say is, get in a fight or become someone's bitch.

u sure know alot about that, don't yah?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Message boards must be the only way you can communicate Cbrad.

Talking must be hard for you having a cock in your mouth at all times.

I'm glad you found a medium for conversations, though.  I'm proud of you.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

©brad

i'm just glad u changed ur screen name. did you and jj break up?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

No, I just wanted to change my name.

AclockworkP was a little lame, I'll admit.

And P. and clockworkjj were just way too offensive.

Sigur Rós

Jesus guys is this place that bad?

Pas

Some people should take more Santori.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: chuckhimselfocan anyone explain this?  Sigur Ros claims that i'm his bitch but i don't understand...

Are you sure you really want to ask this question?

context, context, context.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: chuckhimselfoyep.  go ahead.

ok about the biatch-thing. I think mogwai said that you were my bitch. So blame him!

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Sigur Rós

ok about the biatch-thing. I think mogwai said that you were my bitch. So blame him!

And yet you refuse to deny that he is indeed your bitch.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobAnd yet you refuse to deny that he is indeed your bitch.

Yeah of course. Who do you think I am? - Chuck is a nice piece of ass!

molly

The Disco Kid, just keep your back pressed to the wall and everything will be OK