LIST ALL THE DVDs YOU OWN!

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, February 09, 2003, 04:55:16 PM

w/o horse

You don't own Film Noir Vol. 4 yet?  Me neither, but I can't wait to get it.  I like how your collection has to span two walls.  That's great stuff.  A pretty tiny music section though, what's up.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on August 20, 2007, 11:52:02 AM
You don't own Film Noir Vol. 4 yet?  Me neither, but I can't wait to get it.

I was waiting for a DDD coupon.

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on August 20, 2007, 11:52:02 AMA pretty tiny music section though, what's up.

That's in the bookcase along the third wall; it would be on the wall facing picture #3.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

john

Alphabetize, man, alphabetize!

Though, maybe you have the right idea. Every time I get a handful of new movies, I have to move everything else over. Just adding shit into my collection takes up almost an hour of my time.

Nice looking room.

Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffin on August 20, 2007, 11:40:57 AM
This is for you, Fernando:

Quote from: modage on June 16, 2007, 09:32:58 AM
HOLY SHIT.

I never thought this day would come.

Thanks  :yabbse-smiley: It looks great, I always wondered how would you arrange the box sets, specially the ones with toys or other stuff. Man, I want to spend my vacations at your house.

So what's the story of the folded chairs in the last pic?

MacGuffin

Quote from: john on August 20, 2007, 02:58:18 PM
Alphabetize, man, alphabetize!

For the most part they are. I'm still reorganizing, though. But each case is split into genres/catagories - Auteurs, Dramas, Horror, Criterion/Foreign/Classics, Comedies/Animated, Action/TV Shows/Docs/Music.

Quote from: Fernando on August 20, 2007, 02:59:33 PMMan, I want to spend my vacations at your house.

Bring the popcorn.

Quote from: Fernando on August 20, 2007, 02:59:33 PMSo what's the story of the folded chairs in the last pic?

A friend of my cousin's sold those theater seats to my mom, and we had them in our living room. When we moved, they wouldn't fit in their new house, so I took 'em to go along with my home theater.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Are those LaserDiscs or LPs next to the chairs?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

grand theft sparrow

If there's a heaven, I want that room to be my room.  Only with the girls from INLAND EMPIRE actually dancing in it.

And Mac, I see that you put your copy of True Romance in with the Tarantinos instead of the Tony Scotts.  What's your determining factor(s) when making decisions like that?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Ravi on August 20, 2007, 04:51:23 PM
Are those LaserDiscs or LPs next to the chairs?

Lasers - Criterions/Spec. Eds. on top. Peasant in the middle. Box sets on the lower. Criterion David Holzman's Diary is the one on the floor that you can see.

Quote from: ...and the Deathly Sparrow on August 20, 2007, 05:43:52 PMAnd Mac, I see that you put your copy of True Romance in with the Tarantinos instead of the Tony Scotts.  What's your determining factor(s) when making decisions like that?

Whoops, that's a mistake. At first I didn't have the Scotts in that section, but I didn't want to put TR in action (?), keeping QT's work together; I did the same with Mamet's section being ones he's directed and/or written. Later I made room for Tony and Ridley and just forgot to move the DVD.

Skeleton FilmWorks

john

Quote from: MacGuffin on August 20, 2007, 03:17:51 PM

For the most part they are. I'm still reorganizing, though. But each case is split into genres/catagories - Auteurs, Dramas, Horror, Criterion/Foreign/Classics, Comedies/Animated, Action/TV Shows/Docs/Music.

Why, ah... yes... yes, they are. "My bad", as the kids say.

Wow, that's pretty neat, then. I always wanted to break my movies into genres, but there was always a handful of titles that would fluster me.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

SiliasRuby

I saw unmarked VHS's, which brings up a question I had, do you have Ishtar, on VHS that is? It's not available on DVD in the US, so I was just wondering....and wha VHS's do you have?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 21, 2007, 12:03:14 AM
I saw unmarked VHS's, which brings up a question I had, do you have Ishtar, on VHS that is? It's not available on DVD in the US, so I was just wondering....and wha VHS's do you have?

I never had Ishtar on any format. As for VHS, the unmarked tapes are mostly movies taped from Turner Classic and AMC (the good era when Bob Dorian hosted). Though not many, released VHS are Entropy, Slender Thread, Morrissey and The Cure concerts and videos.

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

nah. mac's entire collection has been INVALIDATED.
under the paving stones.