LIST ALL THE DVDs YOU OWN!

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, February 09, 2003, 04:55:16 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

How do you make subfolders in DVD aficionado?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

The best practice for larger collections demands that you create subfolders by using the "My DVDs / Folder Hierarchy" menu option or by clicking here: http://www.dvdaficionado.com/folders.html

http://www.film-talk.com/forums/index.php?s=875ccafabbccc802cd596a74064b7d5e&showtopic=204
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

i have 6 of your criterions.

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Which ones do you guys have?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

72teeth

Rushmore
    Life Aquatic
    Tennenbaums
    Do the right thing
    Short Cuts
    Slacker
    Naked Lunch
    Schizopolis
    Fear and Loathing
    Beastie Boys
    M
    Band of Outsiders
    Knife in the water
    by Brakhage
    Down by Law
    Divorce Italian Style
    [/list:u]

Quote from: Pubrickjust post ur whole list
    workin' on it....
    Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

mogwai

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What movies are you hiding from us in the corner?

mogwai

Quote from: WalrosferatuWhat movies are you hiding from us in the corner?
    the criterion collection i got last xmas.

Ravi

Quote from: mogwai
    the criterion collection i got last xmas.

Criterion...or Vivid?

Pubrick

he's not hiding anything. that's actually where space ends.
    under the paving stones.

JG

I don't have a complete list of all my DVDs, but I was just looking at my collection and at the movies I've had for a long time that I'm embarassed to say I have.  Some were presents and others I bought because I use to like them, but then I grew up.

I think it would be interesting to hear someof you list the DVDs you own that you are embarassed to have.

Mine are:  Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, Chasing Amy, Clerks, Austin Powers, Scary Movie, Kingpin, Analyze This, The Negotiator.  

Some aren't necesarily bad, but definitley not "own" worthy, especially when I only own approximately 150 DVDs.

Ravi

Quote from: JimmyGatorI think it would be interesting to hear someof you list the DVDs you own that you are embarassed to have.

the DVD that you're most ashamed to own