wet hot american summer

Started by modage, May 08, 2003, 11:58:56 AM

modage

has anyone else seen this 80s camp spoof by the guys/gals who did MTV's the State?  WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER so so so funny.  unexpected.  i rented this movie randomly when it came out a year or two ago and just couldnt believe how funny it was.  i would extremely recommend this to people looking for something funny.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Raikus

Alert! Redirect faux pas!

Page 12, Section D, Paragraph 3 in the Xixax Rules and Regulations manual states: "Redirecting a thread to a thread that has already been redirected can result in, if voted by a majority of the offender's peers, an archaic hazing ritual involving hot wax, gummy bears, and a pear."

Let the trial commence.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.