Would You Rather

Started by 03, May 16, 2013, 09:56:23 AM

there are a couple of exceptions but this film needs to be remade with better actors. that is my only complaint.
this film was pretty awesome.
basically, its a representation of the milgram experiment, in a similar way to Compliance.
people that are seeking financial assistance for dire medical circumstances are invited to a dinner party by a wealthy founder of an institute. it is also a competition and the winner receives the entire cost of the medical procedure as well as money on top of that. the contest revolves around self-mutilation but its all agreed to in a weird way similar to Compliance. the format its brought up in is bizarrely unfair. snow and combs are pretty awesome. sasha grey is sasha grey. everyone else is also sasha grey. d'angelo barksdale is also in it. its pretty great but difficult to watch at times. it really sucks that sometimes the actors are just disgustingly bad; the performances need a reboot because its an excellent concept. its basically compliance meets funny games, that is all i will say, watch it now and tell me what you thought.

Pubrick

the end of the trailer used Midnight the Stars and You.

does the movie use Midnight the Stars and You?

is it just a shitty homage or does the movie make good use of (don't tell me ends with) Midnight the Stars and You.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Everything in that poster is way out of proportion to everything else.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Lottery

Quote from: polkablues on May 16, 2013, 05:11:55 PM
Everything in that poster is way out of proportion to everything else.

This movie better have a cyclops in it.

they dont use it, thankfully. i didnt even notice that until i watched the trailer again.
they do use some music that is nicely placed though.
its a quick watch, and worth it.

RegularKarate

Terrible name. Interesting idea.
I'm way behind on threads, y'all.