Chuck

Started by ono, May 03, 2011, 05:17:50 PM

ono

It's well into its 4th season now.  It's been consistently funny and entertaining all throughout.  It's not even a guilty pleasure for me.  It's just fun.  My brother and I enjoy watching it and chatting about it every week.  Created by the guy who made The O.C. (a halfway decent show in its own right), replete with similar flashes of good dialogue, but more just a show for the technophile to indulge.  Oh yeah, and this week during a rather poignant reveal it employed Radiohead - Codex to great effect.  Oh yeah, and cake, meet icing:

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

There's something creepy about the combo of this post and your avatar, even knowing a few things about Jay Sherman, including the fact that you are not him nor even animated.  Still something creepy.
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," BolaƱo says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

SiliasRuby

This is really one of my fav. shows of the past couple of years. Fun and funny and better than most of the 'fun' crap out there.

Hyperbole Man Out
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

polkablues

I've watched this show on and off, most of the first season and some of the third.  I enjoy it, but I always seem to forget about it after a few weeks and drop it out of my viewing schedule.  Right now, it just fits into the list of shows that I like but don't watch, like Modern Family, Burn Notice, or Eureka.  The two leads are great, though, and Adam Baldwin is always entertaining.
My house, my rules, my coffee