"I wanna be PTA!"

Started by Tiff, April 08, 2003, 03:57:24 AM

Tiff

3 packs of cigarettes a day, 3 litres of coffee a day, saying "fuckin'" between every fuckin' word, McDonald's, cocaine...what else should we start doing in the quest for the PTA inside us all?  :twisted:
"Shut the fuck up!"

MacGuffin

Quote from: Tiffwhat else should we start doing in the quest for the PTA inside us all?  :twisted:

Make excellent films.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

chainsmoking insomniac

Amen, McGuffin, amen.
*snooorrrrrrt*
ahhhhh.....
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

chainsmoking insomniac

Sorry about the typo, MacGuffin.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

atticus jones

u think too much...thats a big problem round here...too much thinking...not enough drinking...

cheers
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

phil marlowe

Quote from: mogwaiSkål!

kan mogwai, kan mogwai, kan mogwai drikke øl?

phil marlowe

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: Phil Marlowekan mogwai, kan mogwai, kan mogwai drikke øl?
I Danmark dricker ni väl öl till frukost? :wink:
når i svenskere sidder og smører rogn på jeres knækbrød, har vi allerede knappet den syvende op.

Sigur Rós

Rogn= caviar in a tube (Kalle's)......the Swedes love that!

And i love that!!!! Mmmmmm! :-D

Adam0199

I heard from an unnamed source close to PTA's company in L.A. that he's a functioning herion addict
Brian De Palma “Repeat yourself-only better.”

I knew that if I had the chance to direct a film that it would be an unpleasant experience, which it was and still is and never ends because one has a million chances to control things and people. Especially people and things, things and people. Controlling people . . . it's just hateful, it's the most horrible thing in the world and I'm very vindictive and unforgiving and punishing and it's horrible. And I knew I would be sucked in and I would have to control the food at craft service and I would have to control everything and if one thing didn't go right I would have to punish everyone. -Vincent Gallo

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Adam0199I heard from an unnamed source close to PTA's company in L.A. that he's a functioning herion addict

i heard from that same unnamed soruce that oprah is pregnant with PTA's baby.
...your excuses are your own...

Ernie

He really does coke!? Or are you just kidding? He can't be doing coke in this day and age. There's no way he's a junkie. I could see him smoking weed but not any of the other stuff...I don't know why, I just couldn't. I don't buy it.

He does coke as much as he does his hair.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: ebeaman69He really does coke!? Or are you just kidding? He can't be doing coke in this day and age. There's no way he's a junkie. I could see him smoking weed but not any of the other stuff...I don't know why, I just couldn't. I don't buy it.

He does coke as much as he does his hair.

why is hard to believe that a someone would do coke in "this day and age"? plenty of sucessful directors have admitted to doing coke. it really doesnt matter one way or another. whats on the screen is what matters.
...your excuses are your own...

blu

i've seen coke fuck people up.  when you live by your head, it's not smart to be shuvn shit up your nose.

Girlonthemoon

But PTA's da man! He can do anything he wants, if he wants...
Hud at ya blades...