DDL and PTA on CBS

Started by Xixax, January 06, 2008, 11:59:49 PM

Xixax

Howdy, everyone. I rise from the dead to offer some video fun for you. I needed an excuse to play with this new Media Center TV tuner thingamajig. Then, lo and behold, I came across this story I DVRed on CBS's Sunday Morning program.

It's really more about DDL than the film or PTA, but there are a few nice words from Paul about Daniel and some clips from the film.

Here's the direct link:

And if being insanely hot wasn't enough for the interviewer, the way she says "BOO-gee Nights" at 8:08 sends me over the top.

In case YouTube yanks the video, I've placed it here:

Enjoy...

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

hedwig

thanks xixax. pretty cool interview.

the boo-gee nights lady's comment that DDL doesn't like to analyze his art made me think about how great it is to hear him discuss his roles. he's seriously one of the best. maybe he doesn't wanna just come out and be like 'oh during this scene i was thinking about dead puppies' but he's extremely generous with insights on his work. his CMBB comments have been amazing. i can't remember the last time an actor spoke with such authority and intelligence on the meaning behind his character.