Aladdin

Started by Find Your Magali, October 08, 2003, 01:40:02 PM

MacGuffin

Buena Vista Home Entertainment have now announced the special edition release of Aladdin which features the voices of Scott Weinger and Robin Williams. This packed two disc set will be available to own from the 5th October this year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $29.98. As well as a newly restored anamorphic widescreen transfer, the disc will include another of those great enhanced home theater mixes! Disney have also made some subtle changes to the film itself. Over twenty percent of the original artwork has been enhanced, with many of the characters re-drawn to add more facial detail etc. Full specs below:

Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
Two Audio Commentaries with the Filmmakers
Aladdin Trivia Subtitle Track
The Making of Aladdin Documentary
Multiple Deleted Sequences
  - New Musical Number "Proud of Your Boy"
Storyboards & Pencil Tests etc
A Whole New World Music Video
Virtual Carpet Ride Interactive Feature
3D Tour of Genie's Lamp
Multiple Sing-Along Songs
Musical Postcards
Various Set-Top Games
Theatrical Trailers
DVD-ROM Features
English, French Subtitles
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

im fuckin' happy.

hard to find the Lion King 1 1/2  thread so :

SIMBA:Want to hear a poem I wrote? "I love you, you love me. Going down the sugar tree. We'll go down the sugar tree, and see lots of bees: playing, playing. But the bees won't sting, because you love me." That's it.
context, context, context.

ono

...are you serious?

mogwai

that chuck couldn't find any thread connected with the lion king.

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3934

puddnanners

Aladdin was (and probably will be) the best Disney cartoon ever.  I always wanted a monkey like Abu, stealing apples and shit all the time.  I hope there is a speacial feature or at least an easter egg about the making of Abu, like footage of real monkeys that the aniamators used for insperation.  It also made me want a Genie.  Oh, and about that whole "take off your clothes" thing, I remember spending hours with headphones attatched to my TV, listening to it 100s of times to see if that is what he really said.  I was the first person out of my group of friends to hear it, so i was like a God for a while.

ono

Quote from: chuckhimselfoabout what?
About that line from Lion King 1 1/2, stolen right from Boogie Nights, unless PTA stole it from somewhere else.

hahaha nope , i saw that pic at ign.com and  thought "hmm..."

Pubrick

another great joke ruined by explanation.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

I think that's the best Disney cover ever.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI think that's the best Disney cover ever.

Well it looks like they aren't going with that art, unless it's the insert booklet:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

damn it.

not as fuckin' happy...