not the most popular thread anymore, donnie darko and homos.

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 07:02:07 PM

Bud_Clay

I highly agree about Donnie Darko being overrated. Although I'm not too fond of the word "overrated" because people who tend to use the word "overrated" usually are pompous idiots talking bad about 2001 in the process. I don't know why so many people like Donnie Darko. A rather mediocre movie I thought it was.

Xixax

I see one more lines up for the flogging.

I don't know how much more of this blasphemy I can take.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

Quote from: XixaxI don't know how much more of this blasphemy I can take.

Derek

I didn't care for the movie the first time I saw it. The direction IS a little too self-aware, the stunt casting didn't work, and it kind of felt that Richard Kelly knew that it wouldn't appeal to a broad audience right off the bat, so he muddled his messages to kind of square-peg it into cult status.

On the other hand, Donnie Darko has a funky ambience throughout the entire proceedings.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

©brad

Quote from: The Gold Trumpethah, I didn't know cbr was a female.

~rougerum

im not. im just a guy who likes ponette. fuck off

Gold Trumpet

fuck off? in memory serves correct, i wasn't the one giving you shit, it was the person that suggested you were a girl. I asked a honest question and I also admire the movie Ponette too. so you if want to try to be clever with telling me to fuck off, then do so. its your fucking words to waste.

~rougerum

phil marlowe

Gold Trumpet

edgy is in. it gets higher ratings on tv so we feel it is best to bring it to this format in hopes of getting more of the 18 to 25 crowd to read what we say. We believe in this system, fuck off if you question it.

~rougerum

©brad

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetfuck off? in memory serves correct, i wasn't the one giving you shit, it was the person that suggested you were a girl. I asked a honest question and I also admire the movie Ponette too. so you if want to try to be clever with telling me to fuck off, then do so. its your fucking words to waste.

~rougerum

cbrad passes The Gold Trumpet a bottle of extra-strength chill pills

Relax, meant no hostility. Twas a joke my friend...

RegularKarate

Quote from: cbrad4d

~rougerum

Notice how CBrad immediately changed his av to TREMORS, very phalic, very manly.

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

©brad

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: cbrad4d

~rougerum

Notice how CBrad immediately changed his av to TREMORS, very phalic, very manly.

:)

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetif want to try to be clever . . .  its your fucking words to waste.

Recognizing irony on this board is a good way to prevent arguments... I learned that a long time ago.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanRecognizing irony on this board is a good way to prevent arguments... I learned that a long time ago.

Fuck off.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: PawbloeFuck off.

Pawbloe, you foul, dirty man. I would like to argue with you.