What Did You Think Of Matrix Revolutions?

Started by Cathartic Cleansing, October 15, 2003, 01:11:30 PM

Kal

i really like the song, and everyone dancing, its a good mix... but i still think it was too long... unless of course how you said it, it has something to do with a future event in Revolutions... then it will be another excellent think these guys did... we'll see

I'm very excited waiting for the release, and I have no decided not to continue making up theories and crap like that... I just want to see it and be surprised... and I have no doubt I will

Weak2ndAct

FUCK!  People have already seen the movie and are giving it AICN cream-worthy reviews (all 3 are extremely positive and they didn't like Reloaded, so take that for whatever it means).

Linkage: http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16340

modage

yeah this is really good.  they all loved the first, were disappointed by the second, and still say this one is great.  so, now my expectations are raising again...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Banky

well thats good news

lets please keep this site free of spoilers because as Revieiws start to pour out many spoilers are going to be present

Banky

Revolutions is gonna be premering in the am in the us.  Nothing better than waking up and seeing Revolutions.

Xixax

Quote from: andykbut the stupid sex scene changed that and also I think the scene was too long.
I couldn't disagree more. When I first saw what I now call "the dance scene", I thought it was the most brilliant, sexy, erotic, non-revealing-yet-effective bonin' I had ever seen in film.

My kid is 10. My wife and I took him to see it. I didn't have any objections. Was it rated R? I couldn't even tell you.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

©brad

yea it was, but i don't think its too harsh for a 10 year old. i mean, i thought reloaded was significantly less violent and bloody than the matrix. also, i don't remember any serious cussing. not say this is a bad or a good thing, just saying.

modage

Quote from: ©bradyea it was, but i don't think its too harsh for a 10 year old. i mean, i thought reloaded was significantly less violent and bloody than the matrix. also, i don't remember any serious cussing. not say this is a bad or a good thing, just saying.

yeah the violence is totally video game.  like, bloodless.  my dad took me to see robocop when i was 6.  THAT shit was intense.  he covered up my eyes though when robocop was having all his limbs shot off by the bad guys though.  but the rest of it was great!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Banky

I just saw a scene from Revolutions.........................................whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Nov 5 9 am couldnt be farther away

edison

Banky

the gun fight with the guys on the ceilings

Newtron

Quote from: Bankythe gun fight with the guys on the ceilings
Oh, you mean the end.

RegularKarate

Sleuth

This is what happens when you stop posting, RK.
I like to hug dogs

Banky