Willard

Started by underdog, February 28, 2003, 10:03:26 AM

underdog

i this saw the trailer for willard and it look good and funny but i don't think it going to do well...
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

Duck Sauce

Quote from: underdogand it look good and funny

Doesnt look either to me. What about it makes it look either?

RegularKarate

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Doesnt look either to me. What about it makes it look either?

DUCK SAUCE, You've gone Quackers!

That shit has CRISPIN GLOVER!

Raikus

I'm nervously rubbing my hands in anticipation for this one.

One thought struck me while watching the trailer though. The theaters should reinstitute some of Frank Castle's old scare techniques. How cool would it be for air bursts to hit your feet when the screen shows thousands of rats heading your way?
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Duck Sauce

Its no Back to the Future

MacGuffin

Quote from: RaikusThe theaters should reinstitute some of Frank William Castle's old scare techniques.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Raikus

Good God!

Y'know, I was racking my brain where Frank Castle came from and then I realized it... the Punisher. Not that I've ever read an issue, but boy will Dolph Lundgren scar you for life.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

cowboykurtis

i would rather eat dog shit than watch that garbage. willard is the pain of my exsitence.
...your excuses are your own...

RegularKarate

Quote from: cowboykurtisi would rather eat dog shit than watch that garbage. willard is the pain of my exsitence.

Why is Willard the "Pain" of your existence?

Raikus

I have a feeling it's because cowboykurtis is overly dramatic.

life_boy

MacGuffin

Actually, life boy, it's more like:

Laurence Fishburne played Cowboy Curtis on Pee Wee's Playhouse.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cowboykurtis

i am mr. fishburn. i don't like willard becuase i was up for the role and was painfully denied.  the pain of my exsitence has now changed. i can not disclose what it has become. people are listening.
...your excuses are your own...

MacGuffin

Quote from: cowboykurtisi am mr. fishburn. i don't like willard becuase i was up for the role and was painfully denied.  the pain of my exsitence has now changed. i can not disclose what it has become. people are listening.

I'm sure that starring role in "Biker Boyz" made up for your pain...especially working with a co-star like Kid Rock.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Satcho9

I heard that Crispin Glover directed a film starring only people with downs syndrome. Has anyone seen this?