the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Reinhold

i'm loving the new batch.  :yabbse-thumbup: :yabbse-thumbup:
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

The Perineum Falcon

"We don't get sarcasm."
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

polkablues

In honor of Darren McGavin:

"You've always been jealous of our lamp."
My house, my rules, my coffee

NEON MERCURY

i actually like mine:

"crash: minorities suck just as much as white people do"

:yabbse-wink:

Gamblour.

Maybe one for the Gervais podcasts:

If Newton said that, you'd think
   "Hm, that's interesting."

i dunno, i don't do one liners. oooh, how about that one: "We don't do one-liners." Hm maybe not.
WWPTAD?

Tictacbk

"It Goes There."

No? C'mon, no ones ever accidently watched Degrassi before?

Ravi

Reinhold

Quote from: Ravi on February 28, 2006, 12:12:13 AM
"Our Tuesdays and Thursdays suck"

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=8123.msg218616#msg218616

my tuesdays do suck. i'm crapping out a paper right now for an 8:30am Tuesday class that i could teach. woulda put it in the tuesday thread, but...
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Tictacbk

"Film, Music, Television, Grilled Cheese."

JG

polkablues

Quote from: Tictacbk on March 01, 2006, 09:35:02 AM
"Film, Music, Television, Grilled Cheese."

I would go with:
"Amazing grilled cheese recipes inside"
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

xixax.com - Doesn't it just make you do the clench?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks