Sex Scenes

Started by Thrindle, October 18, 2004, 12:56:34 PM

Thrindle

I have a very serious question for all of the xixaxers.  Sometimes I am watching movies and the sex scenes are a little too real.  
So my question is: are any of them fairly "real"?  How do you go about making them look real?  (I'm doing research for my future in the adult film industry)  Oh, and the movie that made me wonder this was "Don't Look Now"... that's quite the scene...

Disclaimer: If this has already been discussed, kindly redirect me and leave it at that.
Classic.

Ghostboy

Supposedly, according to cinema legend, the sex scene in Don't Look Now WAS real...

Other ones that have made me wonder can be found in Monster's Ball and The Dreamers. Bertolucci certainly wouldn't be against it, as he encouraged (I think -- someone correct me if I'm wrong) Brando to have sex on camera in Last Tango In Paris (Brando refused).

I don't know how they manage to fake it so well, if they are faking it, especially in those really long unbroken takes. Despite the crew and all the lights, wouldn't all the prolonged bumping and grinding eventually make certain instincts spring to life?

mogwai

i think that we sort of discussed sex scenes in this thread:

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3442

only that we discussed when we broke our first sex scene cherry. i particually like what pubes and cinephile contributed in that thread.

Thrindle

That thread is different, please don't lock this one.  Two for two would just put me over the edge.
Classic.

Just Withnail

If what they say is true, then the real thing definitely pays off; Don't Look Now has the greatest sex scene ever put on screen.

Bruce Willis once said his only though during his sex scenes was "Are they looking at my dick?".

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: WannabeWorshipped Starlet
Disclaimer: If this has already been discussed, kindly redirect me and leave it at that.

Damn, redirection has really burned you, hasn't it?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

thrindle, sorry for the late response, the following films contain genuine sex:
9 songs by michael winterbottom
ai no corrida by nagisa oshima
baise moi by virginie despentes
betty blue by jean-jacques beineix
boxcar bertha by martin scorsese
brown bunny by vincent gallo
ett hål i mitt hjärta by lukas moodysson
hotel st. pauli by svend wam
idioterne by lars von trier
il diavolo in corpo by marco bellocchio
intimacy by patrice chereau
irreversible by gaspar noe
ken park by larry clark
lucia y el sexo by julio medem
pola x by leos carax
process by cs leigh
shortbus by john cameron mitchell
spetters by paul verhoeven
wild orchid by zalman king

Thrindle

Quote from: 03thrindle, sorry for the late response, the following films contain genuine sex:
The pervert in me says thanks.
Classic.

Ravi

There will be a run on the following films in video stores in places where Xixaxers live.

Quote from: 03
9 songs by michael winterbottom
ai no corrida by nagisa oshima
baise moi by virginie despentes
betty blue by jean-jacques beineix
boxcar bertha by martin scorsese
brown bunny by vincent gallo
ett hål i mitt hjärta by lukas moodysson
hotel st. pauli by svend wam
idioterne by lars von trier
il diavolo in corpo by marco bellocchio
intimacy by patrice chereau
irreversible by gaspar noe
ken park by larry clark
lucia y el sexo by julio medem
pola x by leos carax
process by cs leigh
shortbus by john cameron mitchell
spetters by paul verhoeven
wild orchid by zalman king

if those were getable in video stores.
context, context, context.

ono

According to the commentary, Scarlet Diva has real sex in it.  Watching it in prep for a film I'm working on.  It's a great flick, too.  Highly underrated.

Thrindle

Quote from: onomatavivaAccording to the commentary, Scarlet Diva has real sex in it.  Watching it in prep for a film I'm working on.  It's a great flick, too.  Highly underrated.
There is love.
Classic.

Reinhold

never have i been so aroused as from reading the title "shortbus" in the context of this thread

haven't seen the movie.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

hedwig

Quote from: Reinhold Messnernever have i been so aroused as from reading the title "shortbus" in the context of this thread

haven't seen the movie.

it hasn't materialized yet

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz