Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

WorldForgot

Robyn

this really moved me this morning. what I believe is happening in this clip is that hayley sees a fan crying in the audience (someone is sobbing audibly beside the camera), and gets so moved by it that she barely can finish the song. I've seen other live videos of this song too, and there's always something special happening between her and the fans.

just imagine that you scribble down some lyrics on a train or at a bar or wherever you are writing, and then you perform those lyrics to an audience who knows every word by heart. writing is such an undramatic event most of the time, so it must be such a weird feeling. I think about that a lot, and in this clip you can really feel it   

Spoiler: ShowHide
or i'm just being overly fragile this morning, lol

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Robyn

First listen and I can already tell this song will be addictive.

Drenk

Ascension.

Jeremy Blackman

Warframe has one of the best video game soundtracks of all time...

jenkins

what im most successful at listening to these days. because it feels so random i think. if even you gave me another like it i think id be like no thanks. the curiosity of this single element entices me

jenkins

Quote from: Drenk on November 11, 2019, 07:04:57 PM

except it's also true that i have this on my playlist with neighborhoods and tbh this song is better than that entire album in terms of being a song, neighborhoods is the thing called ambience you know

Drenk

Ascension.

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

WorldForgot

Y'all gotta try out SebastiAn's latest --

https://youtu.be/g020yafYj3U

Drenk

Ascension.

jenkins

jenkins

a same me who never acclimated into a los angeles existence would have hard vibed this my guess

jenkins

gotta touch electronic. it's that he recorded the new album with both live instruments and synths