Photos would be nice too.

here are my top 5 hotty direrectors....

5.) doug liman [the bourne suprememcy

4.) sam mendes [road to perdition]

3.) michael gondry [eternal sunshine...]

2.) david lowery [still]

1.) david lynch [mulholland dr.]

md

damn i think there is a big misinterpretation with how and why i changed the topic post headliner.  So let me clarify, because in some odd way I think, uhh it could explain some shit.  Anyways, my apologies if people thought this is me like coming out of the closet or something, I am straight and have a beautiful girlfriend for the past couple of years.  I only meant to change the topic, because I thought the original sounded somewhat disrespectful and homophobic.  I only now realize how misinterpreted this whole shit seems, and how, for better or wose, alot of peoples views might have changed on me.   I think my views on homosexuality have changed immensely because, with maturity, I have come to have a better understanding on the subject matter.  I think, for some odd reason, maybe out of self pride, I felt the need to put that as the new topic post, because of sort of possible guilt, who knows.  Anyways, for those who were SHOCKED or some shit, thats lame, even if I really was gay. (I dunno, maybe no one has even cared/noticed this shit)

Also, go watch my film http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=8419.0  Matt Latham said "It was worth watching...I found it entertaining, though....I did smile alot while watching it....It's got that light absurd comedy throughout that keeps it, like...pretty watchable." 

thanks guys md
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

polkablues

Quote from: md on March 07, 2006, 08:11:55 PM
damn i think there is a big misinterpretation with how and why i changed the topic post headliner.  So let me clarify, because in some odd way I think, uhh it could explain some shit.  Anyways, my apologies if people thought this is me like coming out of the closet or something, I am straight and have a beautiful girlfriend for the past couple of years.  I only meant to change the topic, because I thought the original sounded somewhat disrespectful and homophobic.  I only now realize how misinterpreted this whole shit seems, and how, for better or wose, alot of peoples views might have changed on me.   I think my views on homosexuality have changed immensely because, with maturity, I have come to have a better understanding on the subject matter.  I think, for some odd reason, maybe out of self pride, I felt the need to put that as the new topic post, because of sort of possible guilt, who knows.  Anyways, for those who were SHOCKED or some shit, thats lame, even if I really was gay. (I dunno, maybe no one has even cared/noticed this shit)

I can't help but notice that no one had posted in this thread since July of last year.
My house, my rules, my coffee

matt35mm

Quote from: polkablues on March 08, 2006, 02:25:47 AM
Quote from: md on March 07, 2006, 08:11:55 PM

I can't help but notice that no one had posted in this thread since July of last year.
Stop gay-bashing, Polka!

If you'll look, md changed the title on Feb. 3, which didn't show an update.  We haven't been looking at the thread since before then, but nevertheless, that title has been sitting there for a month, and it just suddenly occurred to him that "oh shit, that might come off wrong."  He even says at the end that maybe no one cared/noticed.

... I should really stop speaking for other people...

meatwad