Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

modage

Quote from: Dirk

:yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Jake_82

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000089CJI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">
your reality is at the end of your dream

aclockworkjj

just picked this up today....it's treating me very well...

Pubrick

Quote from: Jake_82http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000089CJI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">
i totally posted that already.. "nothing better" is so ekzellent, cheers me right up altho i don't think it's sposed to.
under the paving stones.

Pedro

I've been listening to a shit loaduh this lately...!

and now
imuh hooked! on MOGWAI,,,,,it's badass!

aclockworkjj

I always manage to listen to some Nick Drake as well....

European Son

Pubrick

great gettin-ready-to-go-out album.
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: P
great gettin-ready-to-go-out album.

The hell is this P?....seriously, discribe....I am curious???

Pubrick

fischerspooner is the creation of Casey Spooner, u may remember the dance hit Emerge, spectacular visual performers, their elaborate stage show in NY was rumored to hav cost $250, 000. the videos are spiffy also.
under the paving stones.

phil marlowe

this, , is societys finest and it's what i'm listening to right now.

after a long period of rap only i've retired to the hardcore corner and i'm hoping to stay there a while, gotta get inspiration you know. but anyway, i'll be gone the next week or so, of to a hardcore festival. it'll be so sweet.

jokerspath

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Pedro

Just found this treasure again

her voice can move mountains  :-D

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.