Songs Currently Stuck In Head

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 22, 2003, 03:45:29 PM

Lucinda Bryte

Currently I have Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It?" stuck in my head for no good reason. I haven't heard it forever.  :?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I always have The Trial by Pink Floyd stuck in my head...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

aclockworkjj

phil marlowe

'foreeeeeeever young
i want to be
foreeever young'

god oh god have mercy on me

Jeremy Blackman

rustinglass

is this it?
is this it?
is...this...it?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: Walrus Without A CauseI always have The Trial by Pink Floyd stuck in my head...

The evidence before the court is incontrovertible, there's no need for the jury to retire.

Actually that's really ironic because I had just written a journal entry about a guy (something I rarely do) and I was caught red handed showing feels of an almost human nature.

Er I'm done.

Teen Wolf

Danke Shoen :oops:

"I recall Central Park in fall
how you tore your dress, what a mess
I confess...."

Fernando

Quote from: Walrus Without A CauseI always have The Trial by Pink Floyd stuck in my head...

:shock: That song is the reason I no longer listen to The Wall, because if I hear that song it will be playing non stop in my head for several days until I go insane.

cine

Quote from: rustinglassis this it?
is this it?
is...this...it?
Fuck yeah.

This song's been in my head:
"But I ain't seen nothing like him
in any amusement hall..
That deaf dumb and blind kid
sure plays a mean pinball.."

Alethia

Gamblour.

Redundant by Green Day, I've been on a Green Day binge for a while.

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanTori Amos, "God"

That's nice to see another Tori Amos supporter. I'm not a die-hard fan, but what I've heard, I love so much. She is so much better live than on her cds though, when she played Caught a Lite Sneeze on SNL, I wanted to cry and have sex with her at the same time. She's so gorgeous. Anyhow, CALS and Tear in Your Hand and Siren are really good songs.
WWPTAD?

pookiethecat

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanTori Amos, "God"

My favorite of Tori's songs.  

as for me: "Mmm Bop" by Hanson
i wanna lick 'em.

Lucinda Bryte

I love Tori. She has a new album out November 18th called "Tales of a Librarian" which are rare songs that span her career. It comes with a DVD too. <3

Pas

*Cartman voice*
You guys are my best friends
through thick and thin we've always been together
we're four of a kind having fun all day
pallin' around an laughing away
just best friends
best friends are we
I love you guys