I Love a Photography

Started by I Love a Magician, December 08, 2005, 02:16:22 AM

I Love a Magician

Now, I know I just registered and that I'm using my fourth post to show some pictures I've taken, but I swear I didn't register just to do this. With that out of the way.

These are some pictures I've taken over the last couple of years. I have the same border and my name on all of them because I'm planning to start some sort of shitty personal page and put these on there.

Black and white:

Color:

Bands:

Joey:

pete

your color pictures are great to look at.  the colors were very easy on the eyes.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

bonanzataz

i preferred the bw ones. you have a very good eye. do you digitally manipulate these at all or are these darkroom prints or what?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

I Love a Magician

Like matt35mm, I only have access to those one hour places. I use a film camera and all that, then have them put the pictures on a CD. Usually all I do is mess with the contrast and crop them in Photoshop. Thanks for the replies.

Anonymous Joe

Wow really great pictures! Im guessing you have taken some photography classes?

Gamblour.

Quote from: I Love a Magician on December 08, 2005, 03:34:32 AM
Like matt35mm, I only have access to those one hour places. I use a film camera and all that, then have them put the pictures on a CD. Usually all I do is mess with the contrast and crop them in Photoshop. Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, I've had photos put to cd before at a one hour place. I noticed that between the physical copy and the digital ones, the digital contrast was upped like crazy, but you were able to see things in pictures you couldn't before.

Great pictures, the colored ones were excellent.
WWPTAD?

cowboykurtis

what kind of cam do you shoot with?
...your excuses are your own...

I Love a Magician

Quote from: Chester R. Rubarb on December 08, 2005, 09:53:22 AM
Wow really great pictures! Im guessing you have taken some photography classes?

I took one while a sophomore in high school, but I didn't learn too much because I didn't give a shit at that point. Took another one here at the ol' community college but didn't learn too much because it was even less advanced than the high school class I'd had. I think I've learned more about photography (at least the composition part) from just watching movies and looking and photographs on the internet.

Quote from: cowboykurtis on December 08, 2005, 11:30:05 AM
what kind of cam do you shoot with?

I use this Canon Rebel GII that my mom bought me for Christmas a couple years back. A couple of those black and white pictures were taken with a friend's camera, but I have no idea what kind of camera that was. The film is just regular Kodak 35MM. 200, 400, or 800 depending on where I plan on taking the pictures.

Figure 8

Quote from: pete on December 08, 2005, 02:24:44 AM
your color pictures are great to look at.  the colors were very easy on the eyes.
Agreed.
I really like your pictures.  Everything looks really sharp and really nice.

md

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

w/o horse

I fucking love that Lil Jenny Forever picture.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

I Love a Magician

Thanks. Here are a couple that I took last night.

Black and white version of that photo.

And this one, that I'm not huge on, even though my friends seem to like it.

Bethie

Hahah! There can only be one Mr. Fruit! I'm the one and only Bethie.   

:wink:   8)
who likes movies anyway

mogwai

Quote from: Garam on December 10, 2005, 05:00:07 AM
Haha. My reply got deleted.

They're real nice.
no idiot, your post got split to your own thread because you hijacked this thread with your own pictures. look closer.

killafilm

Quote from: I Love a Magician on December 10, 2005, 02:29:02 AM
Thanks. Here are a couple that I took last night.

Nice pic's all around.  But this one if f'in creepY.