Jennifer Lopez

Started by Jack Sparrow, April 15, 2003, 11:49:06 AM

Ghostboy

As much as I intensely dislike J Lo, I have to say that she is intensely attractive, and also a good actress. If she dumped her entourage, quit her music and disappeared from the spotlight for about two years and then did another Soderbergh or Oliver Stone movie, I would really admire her.

phil marlowe

could somebody, with celebrial gossip knowledge, brief me on those contracts of promises, afleck had to make towards j-lo for being with her.

Ghostboy

The only one I remember is that they must have sex at least three times a week.

MacGuffin

Prenuptial Agreement

According to British tabloids, Jennifer Lopez insisted that Ben Affleck sign a prenuptial agreement guaranteeing her $5 million if Affleck cheated on her (plus a $1 million penalty if he lied about it).
J.Lo also allegedly extracted a promise from Affleck - in writing - to have sex with her no less than four times a week.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: GhostboyThe only one I remember is that they must have sex at least three times a week.

Your nickname should be Naughtyboy!

phil marlowe

Quote from: MacGuffinPrenuptial Agreement

According to British tabloids, Jennifer Lopez insisted that Ben Affleck sign a prenuptial agreement guaranteeing her $5 million if Affleck cheated on her (plus a $1 million penalty if he lied about it).
J.Lo also allegedly extracted a promise from Affleck - in writing - to have sex with her no less than four times a week.
if this is true, then its classicand  i have no problem with her whatsoever. shes fine on the eye and, appearently, shes very funny too.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: MacGuffinPrenuptial Agreement

That's sick!

Pubrick

Quote from: Sigur RósThat's sick!
ur weird.  :shock:
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: P
Quote from: Sigur RósThat's sick!
ur weird.  :shock:

Seriously, don't you think it's a sick thing to do? That aint love.....that's sick! Maybe Americans think it's cool, but I dont!

phil marlowe

in the litteral world of sigur ros is the '.'s replaced with '!'s, with the only exception being the '.'s in '...'s. maybe you should copy that sentence and paste it in your signature, in order to get a greater level of understanding from your readers.

Cecil

love? bah. its the same as if shed have him promise her to play half a match of badminton with her everyday.

©brad

Pubrick

Quote from: cecil b. dementedlove? bah. its the same as if shed have him promise her to play half a match of badminton with her everyday.
once again, i refer u to:

under the paving stones.

Cecil

Quote from: cbrad4dhuh?
i was compairing sex to badminton. its just an activity. recreation at best

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

this makes me sick we have went three pages with out talking about her butt whats a matter with you guys, i swear if i could give this list a moe from the three stooges style smack across the face i would . Hang your heads in shame .

now back to her butt, ya know how chicks with big tits love to work them into sex, do you think she is into ass play . After that jenny from the block video its safe to say that benny spends a lot of time down there .

But i couldnt see puffy going for that

I mean being the playa that he is he loves the Budunka Dunk, but i cant see him putting his mouth anywhere near it.

I bet you thats why she married chris judd, after a year and a half of no oral lovin, he might of went for it once and thats all it took

" Marry me now "

Ahh yes im taking this site to new and fucked up places :: giggles like a mofo::