Ask The Gold Trumpet

Started by Gold Trumpet, April 30, 2003, 07:35:07 PM

aclockworkjj

I remember an image of that picture I threw together...I still have it laying around here somewhere.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: aclockworkjjI remember an image of that picture I threw together...I still have it laying around here somewhere.

I do too......in exact way and size I want it to be as......I just can't get it to jpeg file at all. As much as I try, I am only left with bitmap and my computer won't allow me to change it at all. Its annoying to death.

~rougerum

SHAFTR

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: aclockworkjjI remember an image of that picture I threw together...I still have it laying around here somewhere.

I do too......in exact way and size I want it to be as......I just can't get it to jpeg file at all. As much as I try, I am only left with bitmap and my computer won't allow me to change it at all. Its annoying to death.

~rougerum

here you go

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

aclockworkjj

Gold Trumpet

Thanks for the attempt both guys. JJ was present at my original thread requesting the fine print taken off and only picture left, but many thanks still Shaftr. Also, JJ, picture still too big under XIXAX regulations to allow me to avatar-ize it.

~rougerum

aclockworkjj

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Gold Trumpet

Still no go. Official message blocking me is that the pic has to be less 320 pixels wide and 240 pixels high.

Yo, God Damn.

~rougerum

aclockworkjj

clear yer cache.  or reloaded the image. it's 170x240

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetStill no go. Official message blocking me is that the pic has to be less 320 pixels wide and 240 pixels high.

Yo, God Damn.

~rougerum

yo!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

SHAFTR

yes, it's the same size as the one i posted.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: aclockworkjjclear yer cache.  or reloaded the image. it's 170x240

english?

~rougerum

NEON MERCURY

..I can hear the piano "almost there" music they play in baseball films when the hero hits a homerun at the bottom of the 9th and the ball goes in slo-motion over the fence....

aclockworkjj

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: aclockworkjjclear yer cache.  or reloaded the image. it's 170x240

english?

~rougerum
...if using IE....tools, internet options.  clear history.  Then reload the page or image.

Gold Trumpet

Again, no luck. This is annoying, but thanks for patience.

~rougerum