release date prediction requests?

Started by Ernie, February 23, 2003, 11:10:51 PM

Ernie

Alright, whatever. I can see I'm being made fun of here but I don't really see how or why. So, thank you guys anyway. Don't worry about this anymore.

Pubrick

Quote from: ebeaman69Alright, whatever. I can see I'm being made fun of here but I don't really see how or why. So, thank you guys anyway. Don't worry about this anymore.
just listen to Mac for factual information, and sphinx for graphical analysis.

Quote from: BonBon85Oh film nerd in-jokes... how I love them!
does anyone realize that this is a chick? i realize it. fully.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Quote from: P
Quote from: BonBon85Oh film nerd in-jokes... how I love them!
does anyone realize that this is a chick? i realize it. fully.

Quote from: BonBon85And this is in no way an attempt to take Budgie's place

So do I, P.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ernie

Quote from: P
Quote from: ebeaman69Alright, whatever. I can see I'm being made fun of here but I don't really see how or why. So, thank you guys anyway. Don't worry about this anymore.
just listen to Mac for factual information, and sphinx for graphical analysis.

Alright, I figured sphinx was fucking around when he started talking about a christmas release. There's no way it's that far away.

bonanzataz

Nobody's making fun of anybody. There is no concrete information that anybody knows of, and if anybody does know, it's Mac. If he knew, we'd know.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ernie

Quote from: bonanzatazNobody's making fun of anybody. There is no concrete information that anybody knows of, and if anybody does know, it's Mac. If he knew, we'd know.

Oh come on, this kinda makes fun of me....

Quote from: Duck Sauceyou forgot to bold it for ebeaman

It's ok, it's not like I care....I was just making it clear that I was aware of it.

Jeremy Blackman

Xixax

Don;t worry about him, Beaman. Nobody likes Duck Sauce anyway. You should see what everyone says about him in PM.

Ugly, hurtful things.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Cecil

Quote from: XixaxYou should see what everyone says about him in PM.

Ugly, hurtful things.

yeah even my love letter to him was ugly and hurtful

Duck Sauce

Quote from: XixaxDon;t worry about him, Beaman. Nobody likes Duck Sauce anyway. You should see what everyone says about him in PM.

Ugly, hurtful things.

Shut UP!!

:(

Ernie

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanStop making fun of him.

:?

Oh my god, I just said I didn't care but thank you for your timely albeit insincere help. I know Duck Sauce is just being a smart guy.

Your signature makes me laugh for some reason, lol...that is unreal.

Ernie

Quote from: XixaxDon;t worry about him, Beaman. Nobody likes Duck Sauce anyway. You should see what everyone says about him in PM.

Ugly, hurtful things.

Lol, I can only imagine.

You know, I don't think I've ever seen such a weird sense of humor anywhere outside of this site.  It's even weirder in the way that I seem to be the only one that doesn't get it.

godard

25th hour- May 20, 2003
adaptation- Estimated for June 2003
all the real girls- Estimated for June 2003
confessions of a dangerous mind- Estimated for May 2003
the kid stays in the picture- Estimated for April 2003

Xixax

Quote from: ebeaman69You know, I don't think I've ever seen such a weird sense of humor anywhere outside of this site.  It's even weirder in the way that I seem to be the only one that doesn't get it.
Stick around. It will seep into your veins and poison your mind.

Actually, this quote was cool, because it was my intention to make a film community that catered to a slightly off-center sense of humor. Sweet success. Now, to attract more freaks.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

Quote from: ebeaman69You know, I don't think I've ever seen such a weird sense of humor anywhere outside of this site.  It's even weirder in the way that I seem to be the only one that doesn't get it.

Now you know how Britney Spears felt at Sundance, ebeaman.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks