Kids DYING On Horseback / FULL HOUSE appreciation thread

Started by modage, May 31, 2003, 01:05:25 AM

modage

in the past few weeks i watched Barry Lyndon and Gone With The Wind.  both of which had scenes involving a young child riding a horse and trying to jump a fence, falling and dying.  it was pretty unexpected in Barry Lyndon and then when i watched Gone With The Wind i started laughing.  how funny is that?  was it some sort of epidemic? you'd think they'd come with a warning label or something.  i saw the Seabiscuit trailer today and was wondering to myself,  "Whos child will die in this movie when attempting to jump on a horse?"  are there any other kids dying on horses scenes in movies i am forgetting.  i would like to put together a box set and maybe sell them through Time Life or something.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleuth

On the SERIES FINALE of Full House, Michelle got amnesia from a horse riding accideNO DON'T WORRY, SHE GAINED HER MEMORY BACK
I like to hug dogs

modage

if theres anything that gets me as excited as little kids dying on horseback, its FULL HOUSE.  have you seen this website?

http://www.wwujd.com/
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Newtron

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pubrick

man, i would.

eh.. in about 374 days, of course.
under the paving stones.

SoNowThen

What's legal age where you guys are? 'Cause here in Alberta, it's 14. Yes, yes, yes. Hey, if they've developed, why not? Didn't Napoleon marry Josephine when she was about 14??
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pubrick

over here chicks are legal at 16.

i wouldn't wanna hit it until they're 17 at least tho.
under the paving stones.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

State, what State? State of California? I know where I am, Jack!

Sleuth

in the US, the states all have different things to say about it

www.ageofconsent.com  That used to be a site, I don't care to check really, so if the link doesn't work, don't blame me
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

I was quoting Dirk Diggler... everyone got that right??

*hangs head and blushes*

...I'll be quiet now.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs