This place is BIPOLAR.

Started by Stefen, July 31, 2008, 10:27:58 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Instead of posting anywhere else to stimulate discussion, let's keep discussing how we're upset that nothing is happening here.

And then, by some divine act, it will all be fixed.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

I just don't have the energy to wait for some divine act.

polkablues

I don't believe in divine acts. Can we wait for a random deviation instead?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Kal

This place is so boring I didn't even see the whole April Fool's thing.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

You're so boring we don't even see your posts.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

haha, Walrus is ruthless lately.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Quote from: // w ø l r å s on April 11, 2010, 10:40:20 PM
You're so boring we don't even see your posts.

That's cause I don't post!

Pas

Quote from: Stefen on April 11, 2010, 10:51:05 PM
haha, Walrus is ruthless lately.

Yeah I don't know what the fuck is up with him lately (you, as you are reading this) lol no one is given a break.

children with angels

"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That's actually the truth.  Now that I see the darkness that drinking brings, I don't really like it anymore, so I've been curbing it lately.

How do you drunks live like this?

squints

everything in moderation. i like keeping a giant bottle of scotch around and only allowing myself to tap into it once a week. thats about the time i start bringing up 5 year old threads.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Pubrick

i don't mean to alarm anyone but Reelist is pretty much running this place right now.

somehow he's managed to have the first and last post of the day for the last couple of days almost exactly 12 hours apart..

last post on the board the night before last:

Quote from: Reelist on October 16, 2011, 10:56:21 PM
Quote from: squints on October 16, 2011, 10:04:01 PM
last night i watched it for the 5th time, on a 65in HD TV, on BLu-Ray, on Acid.

that just sounds like too much of a good thing!

last night I watched baseketball for the 17th time on a 19 inch screen, vhs, smoking catnip.

then everyone shut the hell up for 12 hours until he opened the gates again the following morning:

Quote from: Reelist on October 17, 2011, 10:28:05 AM
Norm's on WTF today,  check it!

after a few grumblings, he closed the board again 8pm last night:

Quote from: Reelist on October 17, 2011, 10:14:08 PM
JB, are you ok? You need a bathroom break?

and i guess i'm about to break his routine but i just think we should be aware of what's going on. what happened to the night shift huh?
under the paving stones.

mogwai

Maybe we should create a F.A.Q. over all the questions Reelist is just so anxious to know about.

Yes, the dude on JB's av is in dire need of a slash/wee/piss.

Robyn

I didn't get Reelist joke about JB's av at first.  :oops:

Now I get it. :)

Hehe, funny.  :yabbse-smiley:

BB

Had an hour to kill earlier and I wound up reading through a bunch of old threads that long predate my time here. Made me a little envious of what you guys had and it's a bummer that things have changed. Perhaps it was inevitable. I'd like to think that if I had stumbled upon xixax years ago I would have been much more in the mix and it would've been cool better getting to know you all.

That said, I have a couple of questions:

What happened to Pubrick and polkablues a few years ago when they stopped posting? They seem like such integral members. What brought them back?

Where have Stefen, Pas, and Gold Trumpet gone?