Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

Gold Trumpet

Really funny video of Salma Hayek, Mario Bello, and Maya Rudolph reacting to seeing a snake during an interview

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/06/salma-hayek-maya-rudolph-maria-bello-and-a-snake-comedy-gold.html

Pubrick

that was hilarious and all but ppl are saying it's fake cos of the time she danced with a real snake in From Dusk Till Dawn..

here's another picture from that film.

snake who?
under the paving stones.

Gold Trumpet

I think it's real because I am terrified of snakes but when I was in the care of a professional I was able to handle a large one quite easily. I just built up nerves and focused on doing it and getting done and knowing nothing would bad would happen since the snake was de-fanged, but I see one in the wild still and I am not a happy camper.

Alexandro

she seems scared for real...

72teeth

Mad Mel? im bummed about it...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pubrick

oh yeah, he needs to shut the hell up.

it's gonna be hard to defend The Beaver even if it turns out to be good.

(and obviously if it's bad, it needs no defending)
under the paving stones.

72teeth

Quote from: P on July 10, 2010, 11:22:49 PM
oh yeah, he needs to shut the hell up.

or go full tilt with it and become the crazy renegade filmmaker we need these days... filmmakers are too reserve, there needs to be a wild card. Stone got old, Gallo's all bitch and no bite, and other than that, who is there? maybe Tony Kaye? meh... I say grow the beard back and let him write and direct his own MM4.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Stefen

I fully endorse Mel Gibson going full on bat-shit crazy. He's on the verge. Get's right to the edge, but never commits to going over.

DO IT.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

pete

I dunno, aside from his screen persona, nothing really suggests that he's "crazy".  getting caught punching an ex and saying racist things is not the same as "going crazy".  the most one can say is he's got some intensity to him.
and the evangelicals now have to admit that passion of the Christ was a sham.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

©brad

He's a piece of shit. If you really listen to that phone call he sounds cowardly and childish, emasculated even. What's even more infuriating is a good percentage of our country actually likes him more because of this. It's disgusting watching all these misogynistic conservatives come to his defense. "Bitch got what she deserved hahah" and stuff of that sort. Anyone saying shit like that should be jailed and sterilized.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: ©brad on July 11, 2010, 12:08:15 PM
Anyone saying shit like that should be jailed and sterilized.

Quote from: ©brad on July 04, 2010, 04:16:46 PM
Good christ. This piece of shit still made $52 million this weekend. I hate everyone.

Quote from: ©brad on June 28, 2010, 09:42:43 AM
And fucking Christ, misogyny is not lying to a woman just so you can fuck her. It's just general hatred, disgust, or fear of women and it's rampant, even around here.

Quote from: ©brad on June 24, 2010, 10:46:44 PM
Cunts

And in summary,
Quote from: pete on July 11, 2010, 04:43:01 AM
I dunno, aside from his screen persona, nothing really suggests that he's "crazy"...the most one can say is he's got some intensity to him.

72teeth

Quote from: pete on July 11, 2010, 04:43:01 AM
...nothing really suggests that he's "crazy".

What! What about this! And This! AND THIS!

Yowza Yowza Yowza

modage

According to Glenn Kenny, in 2002, Nick Nolte had scrotum reduction surgery because whenever he sat down his balls would slide up the crack of his ass.

http://somecamerunning.typepad.com/some_came_running/2010/08/balls.html

*wish there was an emoticon for this situation*
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Nick Nolte is like Max Von Sydow where it seems like he's been 70 for the last 40 years.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.