Death Cab for Cutie

Started by Gamblour., December 07, 2004, 04:40:42 PM

imawombat

these things do happen

modage

if anyone cares, Plans has leaked.  get it quick here: http://www.lambtron.com/joe/mp3/plans/
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

life_boy

It's about as annoying boring as I expected.  

Expect revisions.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I've become a God among my hipster friends.

Thank you, Modage.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

matt35mm

Yes, thanks!

It's not their best at all, but hey, I'm glad to have it.

polkablues

Quote from: The Wmy hipster friends.

Kill them.  It's the only way to set their souls free.  

They're like vampires that way.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Quote from: The WI've become a God among my hipster friends.
that's not a good thing..
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: The WI've become a God among my hipster friends.
that's not a good thing..

If you've seen the girl hipsters I know, you might think otherwise.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Well then why would you have to be a god to them? Hipster girls fuck less.

And also.....

Aernt these dudes a little old to be singing songs about girlie shit?

I listened to the first track. These geezers have got the hipster girls walrus knows fooled, you gotta make your move, right now. The clock is ticking.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Stefen
I listened to the first track. These geezers have got the hipster girls walrus knows fooled, you gotta make your move, right now. The clock is ticking.

In that case, maybe I should wait till I get older and ugly(er) and write about the days that I missed my chances to get them so I can not only attain those very girls I could've then, but also so much young poontang I could fill an Olympic size swimming pool.

modage

okay, i downloaded Transatlanticism a few years ago after all the hype and couldn't get into it.  i gave Plans a shot recently and it didn't really do anything for me at first BUT it clicked and now i really like it.  i will buy this soon.  the whole album is good, favorite songs are Different Names For The Same Thing, I Will Follow You Into The Dark, and What Sarah Said.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

imawombat

yeah, i'm really digging the album and agree that "what sarah said" and "follow you into the dark" are definitely standouts...
these things do happen