I'm Really Back... for good this time.

Started by Film Student, December 26, 2003, 04:22:43 PM

GodDamnImDaMan

Taz your little song made my penis hurt.

Dont you ever do that again, or i'll post another zombie story up.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

©brad

film student i apologize for doing this in ur comeback thread, but this issue must be addressed.

cowmoo, let me ask you something...

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooFirst thing first, Mr. Blackman, when I use the word "Blackie", I wasen't using this as a racialy related word towards you. I don't know if your an African American, and I really don't care to know. But If I offended you in any way, I am truly sorry. I am an African American as well. :)

so ur black, and that's cool. but in the pic u posted u are very much a skinny little white boy. so um... are you a liar or what?

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quotecowmoo, let me ask you something...

Thecowgoooesmooo wrote:
First thing first, Mr. Blackman, when I use the word "Blackie", I wasen't using this as a racialy related word towards you. I don't know if your an African American, and I really don't care to know. But If I offended you in any way, I am truly sorry. I am an African American as well.  

so ur black, and that's cool. but in the pic u posted u are very much a skinny little white boy. so um... are you a liar or what?

No cBRAD I'm not black. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, I hope this dosen't damage our current relationship. I know how you like em. :shock:

That African American comment was a total bullshit comment, which I kept on hinting at over and over that I wasen't of coarse black. Then I thought, it was another big hint that I wasen't black, when I posted a picture of myself.

And the grand finale of coarse, is a picture of me, white but I'm pretty tan in that picture, so I wouldn't call myself white white. More like a yellowish brown maybe?

But anyways, good job Inspector Gadget. You've successfully solved an extremely hard case to crack.  

:-D

chris

kotte

cine

What bugs me the most, surprisingly, is how he says "cBRAD." I distinctly remember cbrad being quite clear about it being lowercase and for him to get it right. And now the cow just does it to be a little bitch. Also, is it a coincidence that Inspector Gadget was incredibly Caucasian? Or maybe I'm just overthinking this...

RegularKarate

It's funny that everyone who get's caught in some kind of bullshit like that ends up giving the weak little "no duh, I was doing like that the whole time on purpose, it was a joke that you're too dumb to get".

Anyway, this thread is to welcome back FilmStudent, who doesn't bug me.

all this time i've only been an expectator of this thread.  but now is time to break my vow of silence.

i wish there were more girls posting in xixax.

and i wish my miraculous ability of wrapping posts forever and ever comes handy on this one.
context, context, context.

Film Student

ah, i forgot how quickly threads can digress into vicious political battles.  I'm getting all nostalgic...
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

bonanzataz

FS! it's killing me! where is your av from?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: chuckhimselfo

i wish there were more girls posting in xixax.

........like the type that listen to ZZ top......

Pubrick

Quote from: taz.FS! it's killing me! where is your av from?
the usual predictable french new wave film school asshole movie, of course. wb fs!!!
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pthe usual predictable french new wave film school asshole movie, of course. wb fs!!!

I was just about to post something very similar to this..... :twisted:

©brad

Quote from: CinephileWhat bugs me the most, surprisingly, is how he says "cBRAD." I distinctly remember cbrad being quite clear about it being lowercase and for him to get it right.

thank u. i've said it a many of times- it's case sensitive. it's not cBRAD! u don't shout 'brad.' some ppl... [/shaking head]

Film Student

Quote from: P
the usual predictable french new wave film school asshole movie, of course. wb fs!!!

You gots it.  Thanks, pubes.
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter