Read the old message board?

Started by aurora, January 31, 2003, 04:41:42 PM

Film Student

Quote from: cbrad4dI'm lost. So PTA read the thread and thought it was bull shit? That means he's a member or at least a guest on the message board...

Aha!  A clue, Sherlock!   :roll:

"PTA say 'go away go away'" --  Atticus Jones
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

xerxes

will someone just give us non-peace out-ers the "story."  we deserve to be in the loop.

Xixax

Find the shrine, all ye seekers of knowledge.

It is here where truth is revealed. Blind eyes are opened. And pants are cream-free.

Consult with the elders, for they know the way. The wisdom of the ages is passed only to the worthy.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

RegularKarate

It's possible to find the essence of Peace Out... one needs only to look in one's self.

you also need the decoder ring.

for a list of local retailers selling the decoder ring, PM Filmstudent, and he'll just laugh at you

Pedro

If you really want the whole peace out thing, I think Sphinx has it on his website.

polkablues

Quote from: Film StudentAha!  A clue, Sherlock!   :roll:

"PTA say 'go away go away'" --  Atticus Jones

"And like that... poof... he's gone.  And my guess is, you'll never see him again."

Nobody here who knows anything is going to say anything, so it's best just to let it lie.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Duck Sauce

I dont think anybody here really knows anything

RegularKarate

Quote from: Duck SauceI dont think anybody here really knows anything
shows what you know

sphinx

Quote from: xerxeswill someone just give us non-peace out-ers the "story."  we deserve to be in the loop.

sphinx deserves minks

find the decoder ring and all will be revealed.

(future winks to your thinks)

xerxes

this is why i stopped reading peace out in the first place   :(

http://www.nsf.gov/od/lpa/nstw/common/unit2il.jpg

what now???

Film Student

Quote from: polkablues
Nobody here who knows anything is going to say anything, so it's best just to let it lie.

I have to agree with polka... Unless you wanna be fucked with*, I'd let things alone.

*Anyone who wishes to be fucked with can PM me and I will kindly oblige.
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Newtron

Quote from: Duck SauceI dont think anybody here really knows anything

Idiot.

polkablues

Quote from: Newtron
Idiot.

That's a little harsh... some of the best savants in the world were idiots.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Xixax

Quote from: NewtronIdiot.
Stool pidgeons don't like such namecalling.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

aclockworkjj

Quote from: some freakmad stacks burn the ceiling/ not what I been feeling/ proof is in the pudding, Barry/ A healthy choice is neccasary/ props I will always throw/ for the world class cinema show/ or mad lib rhymes that you blow/ but never the wealth that you know/ and the oats that you sew/ foe sho

the stage that you created/ is always anticipated/ never duplicated/ can't be regulated/ but often playa hated/ Not by me/ no sir e/ movies stacked layer by layer/ so play on player, player/ much respect for yo skills/ pay those mad dawg bills/ never throw down the glove/ even if push comes to shove/ i'm droppin nut in butt love

I'm droppin nut in butt love.........how classic.