Sigur Rós

I'm not sure such a thing exist. But suprise me...... :wink:

Following artists doesn't count:

Kraftwerk
Nena
Falco
Nina Hagen

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Sigur Rós

Quote from: bonanzatazautobahn.

hehe! good one :wink:

Sleuth

Lacrimosa
Die Toten Hosen
uhh I don't remember the names of some other ones...

I like Rammstein too
I like to hug dogs

godardian

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Sigur Rós

Anyone remember that band called Liquido. They had one hit can't remember the title though.

Sleuth

I don't remember them, but I looked up on Allmusic, and the song might be called Narcotic
I like to hug dogs

Sigur Rós

Quote from: tremoloslothI don't remember them, but I looked up on Allmusic, and the song might be called Narcotic

Oh, thx. You should check out the track. I remember i thought it was good.

btw. They are from Heidelberg, Germany

godardian

Nico was originally from Germany...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Jeremy Blackman

Die Prinzen (though maybe not a "rock" band)...

And Rammstein is good.

sexterossa

I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

phil marlowe

cant believe anyone hasnt mentioned scorpions(yeehoo...)

die fantastischen vier????(dk???)

einsturzende neubauten is really really great. blixa bargeld from the bad seeds.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Phil Marlowecant believe anyone hasnt mentioned scorpions(yeehoo...)

die fantastischen vier????(dk???)

einsturzende neubauten is really really great. blixa bargeld from the bad seeds.

You are so wrong. The scorpions are crappy and Die Fantastichen Vier are from DK.

Mesh

Quote from: godardianCan

Best Band Mentioned in Thread.  Also:

Neu!
Amon Duul
Faust

Well, Krautrock, anyways.....