Has PTA ever made a post on the boards?....

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, February 22, 2003, 04:09:38 PM

Thecowgoooesmooo

Has PTA ever made a post on the boards?....

I remember the old boards... but... did he ever make any posts on there? I've seen hints that he did, but I never really got the full story.

Can someone fill me n?

chris

sphinx

it's all lies.  pta has never, ever, EVER been to any of the boards.  there are a lot of stories, and none of them are true no matter how plausible, consistent, or truthful they may seem.  don't let anyone say otherwise, he has never been here, and from what i've heard from greg, he isn't very interested, either.

i think what you might have been confused about (or people were hinting at) is one of the old board members posing as pta about midway through the old boards (we checked his ip, and he's long, long gone).

Tommy Both

Quote from: sphinxhe isn't very interested, either.

why the fuck would he be?

Cecil

soon that will change after pdl wins best picture!

Tommy Both

Quote from: cecil b. demented

soon that will change after pdl wins best picture!

looks like that'll go to Adaptation  :?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: tommy_bothlooks like that'll go to Adaptation  :?

Not necessarily

The open voting count is PDL 15, Adaptation 10.

(and I'm not gonna say what the current PM count is! heeheehee!)

Ernie

Does he appreciate his fans? I never hear him talking about us. Granted, I haven't seen or read that many interviews. I just think it's important to appreciate your fans, it would be cool if he did. Can anybody clarify?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ebeaman69Does he appreciate his fans? I never hear him talking about us. Granted, I haven't seen or read that many interviews. I just think it's important to appreciate your fans, it would be cool if he did. Can anybody clarify?

He doesn't like people in general, much less fans.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: ebeaman69Does he appreciate his fans? I never hear him talking about us.

On the secret Magnolia commentary, he goes in depth discussing and talking about Duck Sauce.

xerxes

Quote from: Duck Sauce
On the secret Magnolia commentary, he goes in depth discussing and talking about Duck Sauce.

yeah that was great...  :?

BonBon85

You don't hear about too many directors going out of their way to help their own web sites out, but I'd imagine it'd be pretty awkward to write on some board where everyone discusses your work obsessively. I think I heard that Kevin Smith posts on his website, and I know how popular he is around here...

neatahwanta

"Actually, Paul has retreated into a large and far-away set of digs that keeps him away from the center of Los Angelino life and culture (except when necessary) because, to quote a source very close to him, "he's sure they are coming for him". This paranoia was a managing factor in his... (edit).

However, given his current state of sanity, it is unclear just how much hanging a delusional paranoid film director who weighs a buck-oh-five could be doing with anyone."

©brad

Cameron Crowe mentions Greg's site on the Vanilla Sky commentary, I thought that was really cool of him.

polkablues

For the sake of full-disclosure, I'd just like to say that I... am Paul Thomas Anderson.  I'm also Kaiser Soze.  We're the same person.  That's why you've never seen us in the same room together.  

Hope that cleared some things up.
My house, my rules, my coffee

RegularKarate

OUT- Claiming you're PTA

IN- Claiming you're NOT Pubrick