Celtx-Digital Pre-Production Software-You're Feedback?

Started by betagerl, July 14, 2005, 12:07:21 PM

betagerl

Hello Everyone,
I am part of a small, independent software company that is developing a standards based / open source application for film and TV, and I thought your community might be interested in what we are doing.

To explain further, CELTX (beta version 0.9.0.1) is a free (always and forever) scriptwriting and digital pre-production software application...A perfect solution for Writers and Independent Filmmakers. Our latest version includes a full feature set for writers, improved import/export options and GUI changes that make for simplified workflow.

Celtx also allows you to perform media rich mark-ups ( i.e. you can associate sound files, digital images and QuickTime clips, along with notes) and generate reports. Available for Windows, Mac and Linux, this open source tool enables online collaboration via Firefox and is currently offered in 10 languages.

If you'd like to learn more, or want to join our community and help shape the development of Celtx's future, come check out our forum. Or,... just visit our site, download and give Celtx a whirl! We'd love to get your feedback.
(PS - No adware or spyware components associated with our site.)

Cheers!
Sheila