Anyone have guesses on "who" he was like when he w

Started by NEON MERCURY, August 24, 2005, 04:44:33 PM

NEON MERCURY

you know when looking at all the other directors who have forums then you see a crowe one it seems like its there as a joke...

seriously, crowe is awful
and anyoen who would initially cast ashton kutchner for a film then say "he cant act, so let me get orlando"...hahah....and then to add to his already cheesy ouvere you cast dunst.....lets replace thsi hack with someone who with two films under is belt[wich are better than crowes entire filmography] and called 'lil kubrick by some....we should make it fun......they both have their new film coming out this year...and we shoudl take a vote..if you guys like "e-town" :yabbse-rolleyes:  more than "the fountain" then  vote for crowe.....if votes favor crowe he should keep his "busy" forum and all of you guys can talk shit to me and i will just take it for a month......but if votes favor aronofsky then dump this forum and give it to a more deservign director....deal?.

Just Withnail

Quote from: NEON MERCURY"e-town"

Haha

Quote from: Eli CashPlease stop belittling me

I'm all for replacing Crowe, and I adore Aronofsky, but three films ain't much to discuss.

72teeth

What if it was a "Aronofsky-slash-so and so" thread...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

polkablues

Aronofsky/Todd Phillips?  

So we can debate the relative merits of "Requiem for a Dream" and "Road Trip".  Personally, I think "Requiem" is the stronger film.  What do others think?  Let's get this dialogue started.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ultrahip

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

awesome.

excellent choices. great job to Them's With Power; and NEON, too.

:yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:

NEON MERCURY