Banning

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, January 05, 2004, 05:43:32 PM

Pubrick

um ok. pete and Walrus, thank you for ignoring evething the admins hav posted in this thread. how can u argue with what Mac said? he answered every paranoid query walrus brought up. and then walrus goes on to quote a random line just to continue this DEAD debate.

really. from the beginning of time walrus has thought the world was against him. it's a shame because that isn't true. the problem is not with the admins, who hav treated this subject every-single-nauseating-time with utmost courtesy and diplomacy, but with parnoid ppl who continue to ignore information. what do u want to hear from us, do u want to become an admin and rule the world? do u want every member to be made admin so that then it would be fair? jesus christ man. what exactly do u want to hear from us that we havn't already calmly explained. yes u keep ignoring everything we say., stop ignoring everything we say. stop ignoring everything we say. stop ignoring everyhting we say.

apart from a decent explanation and reasoning which has now for the umpteenth time being given, what more can we SAY. all we can do is TELL u the truth and that's what's happened. yet u refuse to believe it. that is clearly ur problem. now ur gonna blame us cos no one else is willing to disbelieve everything we say like u do? sigh. there's nothing we can do now except to wait for the next time you bring this up, in total disbelief that ppl still don't care about this lunacy. if anything, it seems the normal members of this board are tired of this paranoia. seriously.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

In summation:

1. We are not out to get you.
2. We do not ban anyone without debates and warnings.
3. We encourage free-thinking.
4. Free-thinking and harassment are two entirely different things.
5. No free-thinking person has ever been banned.

Sleuth

they just gon' hax you
I like to hug dogs

bonanzataz

i'm bored. imma go take a shit.

happy anniversary...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

pete

what do I have to do with anything?  I said people should be nicer to walrus in this thread and that I miss JJ.  who's the paranoid one here.

Quote from: Pum ok. pete and Walrus, thank you for ignoring evething the admins hav posted in this thread. how can u argue with what Mac said? he answered every paranoid query walrus brought up. and then walrus goes on to quote a random line just to continue this DEAD debate.

really. from the beginning of time walrus has thought the world was against him. it's a shame because that isn't true. the problem is not with the admins, who hav treated this subject every-single-nauseating-time with utmost courtesy and diplomacy, but with parnoid ppl who continue to ignore information. what do u want to hear from us, do u want to become an admin and rule the world? do u want every member to be made admin so that then it would be fair? jesus christ man. what exactly do u want to hear from us that we havn't already calmly explained. yes u keep ignoring everything we say., stop ignoring everything we say. stop ignoring everything we say. stop ignoring everyhting we say.

apart from a decent explanation and reasoning which has now for the umpteenth time being given, what more can we SAY. all we can do is TELL u the truth and that's what's happened. yet u refuse to believe it. that is clearly ur problem. now ur gonna blame us cos no one else is willing to disbelieve everything we say like u do? sigh. there's nothing we can do now except to wait for the next time you bring this up, in total disbelief that ppl still don't care about this lunacy. if anything, it seems the normal members of this board are tired of this paranoia. seriously.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

and i said ppl HAV been nice to walrus. and jj has nothing to do with anything. who's ignoring everything here.
under the paving stones.

pete

yeah but you totally said that AFTER I posted my thoughts, so how could I have ignored what you haven't written yet?
or, how could I NOT have ignored what is yet to be written?
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

i was and am talking about what every other admin has written. they were being nice, even before i pointed it out.

bye
under the paving stones.

pete

that still has nothing to do with what I've said originally.  walrus was antagonized even before macguffin's post.
- Buster Keaton

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: petethat still has nothing to do with what I've said originally.  walrus was antagonized even before macguffin's post.

Maybe people are sick of talking about the same thing and seeing people try to unresolve things that have been resolved.

molly

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI'm not trying to start shit, but I want to know I won't be dropped because the admins "know what they're doing."
Banning is never a surprise. For every Xixax ban that has ever happened, the member in question is given a personal warning saying bluntly "stop doing x or you will be banned."

The theory that we enjoy banning people to crush dissent and filter public opinion has absolutely no merit. Haven't we proven this before?

true
I said that there are some things in Cosmopolitan worth reading and stayed alive(not banned).
:P

kotte

Quote from: molly
Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI'm not trying to start shit, but I want to know I won't be dropped because the admins "know what they're doing."
Banning is never a surprise. For every Xixax ban that has ever happened, the member in question is given a personal warning saying bluntly "stop doing x or you will be banned."

The theory that we enjoy banning people to crush dissent and filter public opinion has absolutely no merit. Haven't we proven this before?

true
I said that there are some things in Cosmopolitan worth reading and stayed alive(not banned).
:P

If you knew how close you were...

Raikus

... and another one has been swept under the rug.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Ok, then I'll guess I'll stick a knife in this one saying:

I didn't mean to cause waves in the pool, I just wanted to know when someone was banned because it's kind of a big thing.  But if no non-mod cares, then I guess I'm the only one who does.  So, whenever someone is banned, I just would like a PM or something.  I want to know where the line is so I don't cross it.

That's that.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

The world of shit you are currently in is making you stink.