I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

meatball

Find Your Magali

Weak2ndAct

Holy shiznits, I had no idea The Hospital came out.  Am I correct in assuming it's feature-less and an MGM cheapie?

godardian

Quote from: Weak2ndActHoly shiznits, I had no idea The Hospital came out.  Am I correct in assuming it's feature-less and an MGM cheapie?

Yeah, it's movie only, but very inexpensive. I got mine for under $10.

Devil and Daniel Webster is very nicely done.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Alethia

i just got on vhs, and spent under ten bucks:

maltese falcon
the street fighter
and fistful of dollars

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

meatball

Well... no Criterions or Classics for me...

Derek237

Rudie Obias

STORYTELLING
PERFECT BLUE
THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
DIRECTORS LABEL vol 1 - SPIKE JONZE
DIRECTORS LABEL vol 2 - CHRIS CUNNINGHAM
DIRECTORS LABEL vol 3 - MICHEL GONDRY
GUMMO
SHAOLIN SOCCER
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

cine

Quote from: rudieobGUMMO
Please excuse me as I wipe that from my memory.

Rudie Obias

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: rudieobGUMMO
Please excuse me as I wipe that from my memory.

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4569

what's wrong with GUMMO?
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

phil marlowe

SHAFTR

I wanted Aqua Teen Hunger Force but it wasn't there.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

NEON MERCURY

i took jj and ono's advice and got this:

coffeebeetle

Enjoy, Neon.  It's pure magic in a box.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)